Subway evasion ticket problem for N-400

qq2000s

Registered Users (C)
hello everyone

I got a subway ticket fine(in 2005) before i got my GC(in 2006). I didn't mention it to IO during Gc interview because i submitted the I-485(in 2003) before i got the ticket. I didn't mention it on my N-400 form which i have been submitted, i didn't know i need to mention it! Will it be a problem for my N-400 application? Or even risk my Gc because i did not tell it in Gc interview?

You'll have a chance to bring it up at n-400 interview to clear your conscious. It doesn't affect GC because it happened after interview, and as such you can't get in trouble for not mentioning it at GC interview. It's a non issue.

You'll have a chance to bring it up at n-400 interview to clear your conscious. It doesn't affect GC because it happened after interview, and as such you can't get in trouble for not mentioning it at GC interview. It's a non issue.

hi,bob

i got the ticket before GC interview, i submitted my i485 in 2003,,,,i got the ticket in 2005,, i had my interview in 2006. will it affect my GC during N-400?

... i had my interview in 2006. will it affect my GC during N-400?
I can't see why USCIS would pursue you for not having mentioned a subway fare case at GC interview, unless you had something else in your history. Mention it at N-400 and bring court document just in case you are asked.

I can't see why USCIS would pursue you for not having mentioned a subway fare case at GC interview, unless you had something else in your history. Mention it at N-400 and bring court document just in case you are asked.

I was worried that for obtaining GC it requires people to tell the citation as for N-400 for consideration,,,,then if i didn't tell ,it would make me not eligible for GC. AS the whole thing is not what i thought before, i dont have to worry about it now.

thanks bob!

My main concern is the condition when uscis review my a-file for n-400 applicaiton, there's no such record about the citation which I did not tell them about the ticket in Gc interview. And then if i tell them about it in n-400 interview, it will be a fact against me that I wasn't honest in Gc interview---then make me ineligible for naturalization or even worse they may revoke my Gc.