Study in USA with Green Card

amigauss

Hi,
I'm from morrocco, and I've got an immigrant visa by the DV-lottery, so i will take the green card.

Please I want to know how can I study an university, and how can I pay the fees (can i get the scholarship??)
I have a bachelor degree (bac+4) from morocco in the software developpement and i have 2 years of experience as an ingeneer in software developpement.

Please I need your help

Thnks

If you get your GC you are eliginle to work and will get job.
Once you are in job you can always study part time with your earning and education loans.

But you must be proficient in English written & Spoke and pass TOFEL/GRE to get in to good schools in USA.

Hi,
I'm from morrocco, and I've got an immigrant visa by the DV-lottery, so i will take the green card.

Please I want to know how can I study an university, and how can I pay the fees (can i get the scholarship??)
I have a bachelor degree (bac+4) from morocco in the software developpement and i have 2 years of experience as an ingeneer in software developpement.

Please I need your help

Thnks

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Psychometric Assessment
 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Preparing Application Packet
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

For further information contact:
Global Education Counsel:
[a division of Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.]
5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex,
18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Chembur: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474
Pune: (020) 64000143 /25456179 / 25455184
Email :
Pune: info_pune@globaleducationcounsel.org
Mumbai: info_mumbai@globaleducationcounsel.org

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Psychometric Assessment
 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Preparing Application Packet
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

For further information contact:
Global Education Counsel:
[a division of Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.]
5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex,
18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Chembur: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474
Pune: (020) 64000143 /25456179 / 25455184
Email :
Pune: info_pune@globaleducationcounsel.org
Mumbai: info_mumbai@globaleducationcounsel.org