Struck in FBI Name Check

arup110011

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am suffering due to the FBI Name check. Not sure what;s the issue, but my case is there for last 2.5 years. Could you please respond in case you are struck with FBI name check.

Thanks

PD: mar/2002

I also wrote to congressman, FBI, President, FL, Vice President.... but no luck. I don't know whatelse one can do. I think lets leave it to the GOD.

Thanks

It does not matter. For me they said every thing is cleared, but still yet to be approved though current. Just wait for your turn, things will happen.

Good luck.

Thanks

count me in

Tried everything and Got tired of everything. I waiting for my Lord to answer my Plea. I belive that he will open the doors for me oneday and I will be witness here,

i am sailing on the same boat, NC stuck since 7/8/05, however my wife NC was cleared on 5/22/07 (email reply from senator office), i did follow-up with everyone (FL, President, Local FBI offices, Senator, Congresswoman, USCIS directors (VSC and TSC), FBI HQ, FOIPA, opened several SRs with uscis, called VSC/TSC several times etc)so far nothing influencing my pending name check. :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope you understand my frustation and my current state.

i am sailing on the same boat, NC stuck since 7/8/05, however my wife NC was cleared on 5/22/07 (email reply from senator office), i did follow-up with everyone (FL, President, Local FBI offices, Senator, Congresswoman, USCIS directors (VSC and TSC), FBI HQ, FOIPA, opened several SRs with uscis, called VSC/TSC several times etc)so far nothing influencing my pending name check. :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope you understand my frustation and my current state.

you'll get your approval soon as you replied to your medical RFE
your approval is on your way
all the best

meeee toooo in this namecheck mess

meeee toooo in this namecheck mess

We cant see no one taking responsible for this.. either FBI / USCIS they both blame each other's process and procedures... we are the people who is suffering..

I also have tried everything.. just left

I think when ever they want to approve ( or at approval stage from USCIS ) they will send our info to FBI and FBI responds in a week.. and in turn USCIS finally approves.. and all the Namecheck stories given by IO is false / untrue. == my 2 paise over here..

================================

PD - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/05
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07

Waiting for 485 AD -

=================================

I am also in the same boat.............name check is pending since Aug 2005. Should not persue legal action togather.......
If we can gather 100 folks pending due to name check I am sure USCIS will approve us all..........

Guys,

I am thinking of filling legal suit against USCIS under magnumus (not sure about the spelling). I know a person got struck in NC for 6 years and there are other worst stories. He filled the suit and got relieve.
What do you suggest?
Thanks
Arup

Guys,

I am thinking of filling legal suit against USCIS under magnumus (not sure about the spelling). I know a person got struck in NC for 6 years and there are other worst stories. He filled the suit and got relieve.
What do you suggest?
Thanks
Arup

count me ...i'm in for any action

FixGC

How did you learn that FBI is reviewing your name check?

Is this status different than "pending" or "in process" ?

I think a class action suit against USCIS is required. Can't blame FBI since I believe they get $25 per name check. At the sametime USCIS earns ~$300m/year (from their latest annual report) from AOS, EAD & AP renewals, all for mailing out a couple of official documents. There is no grunt work involved like in NC. Also USCIS is the one accountable to us since they are collecting the fees from us, not FBI.
We could check with Rajiv Khanna on the next immigration conference call to see if such a law suit would be advisable.

I think a class action suit against USCIS is required. Can't blame FBI since I believe they get $25 per name check. At the sametime USCIS earns ~$300m/year (from their latest annual report) from AOS, EAD & AP renewals, all for mailing out a couple of official documents. There is no grunt work involved like in NC. Also USCIS is the one accountable to us since they are collecting the fees from us, not FBI.
We could check with Rajiv Khanna on the next immigration conference call to see if such a law suit would be advisable.

Class action is a good idea, but it may not work even with Rajiv Khanna as the lead-off man. Does not hurt to ask Rajiv, though. The problem here is that the delay is unique in every case. We may try to sue against name check procedure because it was not implemented in accordance with the law.
In the meantime, we can sue USCIS/FBI individually and force them to do their job.