strong ties for mother?

immbie

Registered Users (C)
Hi y'all I am trying to bring my mom to visit here in the US and I am helping gathering information for her though she'll apply on her own as in finance herself during her stay here about 3-4 weeks. She's a housewife but my dad let her take care of the money good.gif

So here are the evidence I have so far her to gather and please provide more inputs if you may.

Bank account under her name in her home country showing that she can support herself during her visit.
House deed under her name and my father's name.
Land or property investment under her name and my father's name.
She's currently house wife (I know this is bad evidence).
I am the only one of the family member that resides in the USA. My four all grown up sisters are in my country with their own family. My father is still alive and their grand children all there.
This evidence is what I am not comfortable with. My mom had heart surgery before and she does her check up routine at local hospital with her heart doctor. By submitting this evidence, I am afraid the consular suspects her health and decline her visa?

Any thing else that I am missing or need to subtract or add? Thanks in advanced! Are these strong enough?