Strange online BCIS Message

AC1835

Registered Users (C)
We got our approval notices in the post last week and got passports stamped last Friday. I just checked our online case status (on the v small chance that they may have posted our cards) and saw that the old approved message had been changed to:

"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on March 16, 2004. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

In view of the fact that we had approval notices actually delivered to us last week this seems bizarre - I phoned Customer Service but got the usual 'we'll make an enquiry and you should hear back from us in 30 days'. They couldn't tell me what had supposedly been undeliverable.

Has anybody else had a similar experience - we're still at the same address we've been at for the last 4 years.

Thanks

I believe you got a courtesy copy.
The real approval letter was mailed to your lawyer.

I'm not so sure - My lawyer always seems to get a copy of my wife's correspondence (eg Fingerprint notices etc) even though I am the main applicant, but doesn't get my correspondence. My wife gets two copies - one at the Lawyers offices and one at the home address.

Similar situation.

After Approval and Passport stamping, the message says My I-485 is transfered to Nabraska (from Texas).

My lawyer told me to just ignore it, BCIS told me to write a letter to nabraska. I do not want to complicate it any more.

I got same prob. Coz of my lawyer changed their address.
after a month it has changed to card ordered on Mar 09 ...etc..

and also we received my card/s .

Just find out your lawyer. and call INS customer service then update ur address.

I got same prob. Coz of my lawyer changed their address.
after a month it has changed to card ordered on Mar 09 ...etc..

and also we received my card/s .

Just find out your lawyer. and call INS customer service then update ur address.