Still waiting for my asylum decision

any one's case at Arlington office. i applied in 2014 and was interviewed in 2017. Its all quiet on the other side. they did not even reply to inquiry this year.

any one's case at Arlington office. i applied in 2014 and was interviewed in 2017. Its all quiet on the other side. they did not even reply to inquiry this year.
Good luck! We are waiting on a decision from Arlington, too, but the interview was in June 2021 from a September 2020 application. "Decision is Pending" and the EAD clock is still running. We were hoping for a decision by the end of the year, but who knows when it will happen.

did you try mandamus?
What’s your case online status? Is it application pending or decision pending?

HEY Y'ALL GOOD AFTERNOON!
I APPLIED FOR ASYLUM AND RECEIVED THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT ON APRIL 23, 2018
HAD MY INTERVIEW ON JUNE 4, 2018. I AM WAITING FOR A DECISION.
WHEN I HAD MY INTERVIEW THE OFFICER WAS VERY FRIENDLY, I HAD MY INTERPRETER BUT HE MADE ME HAVE THE INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH SAYING THAT MY ENGLISH IS FLUENT I'M BETTER THAN SOME INTERPRETER THAT HE USED TO HAVE HERE. AT THE END HE TOLD ME YOU DID GOOD, YOU SEE YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED AN INTERPRETER. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT?
THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING

I WILL YOU POSTED
Hey,
What was your decision?
Can you please share it?

Hello everyone!
I had my immigration interview in May 2018. Still waiting for the decision. Don't have money for the lawyer tho.... Can anybody advice? Where should I call or go to find out what's going on? Los Angeles...

Anyone from the old days in this thread have received a decision? I am waiting 2.5 years to receive a decsion after my interview with no luck so far. Please CAN anyone tell me how long I should keep waiting? I am really tired of this...

Anyone from the old days in this thread have received a decision? I am waiting 2.5 years to receive a decsion after my interview with no luck so far. Please CAN anyone tell me how long I should keep waiting? I am really tired of this...
Send a FOIA request, that.s how i found out about my referral to court 2.5 years after the interview.

Send a FOIA request, that.s how i found out about my referral to court 2.5 years after the interview.
Thanks for your reply. So you did not receive a decision from USCIS before requesting a FOIA? Whenever I ask USCIS about my case status they said it is pending background checks.