Starting PERM With My Employer (Pitfalls to avoid)

staycalm

Recently i got my change of status to H1B approved and i have started working with my employer two days back. (Employer is Consultancy who follows USCIS regulations correctly)

My Employer already has approved PWD and informed me that they will start my PERM Process immediately since approved PWD is available.

I wanted to seek your help to understand what are the common pitfalls one as a employee should be aware from consultancies when processing PERM or I140 ? Please let me know your valuable suggestions that i should be more careful about

Note: I am an INDIAN Citizen

Recently i got my change of status to H1B approved and i have started working with my employer two days back. (Employer is Consultancy who follows USCIS regulations correctly)

My Employer already has approved PWD and informed me that they will start my PERM Process immediately since approved PWD is available.

I wanted to seek your help to understand what are the common pitfalls one as a employee should be aware from consultancies when processing PERM or I140 ? Please let me know your valuable suggestions that i should be more careful about

Note: I am an INDIAN Citizen
Hi @staycalm, was wondering if you could share who is the consultancy you are employed with? Would appreciate the info, as I am looking for legitimate consultancy that follow transparent processes for H-1B sponsorship.