Sr Data Engineer

rohith12

Hello Team,

Would like to check with the below feasibility for TN visa approval. i am currently having a prospective offer from US (Fortune 40 Company) for the Senior Data Engineer role. I am a Electrical & Electronics Engineer graduated from India. below are the duties as per the job description. please help me with the possibility of TN visa.

• Active contributor to code development in projects and services.
  • Manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support new product launches and drive data quality across data products.
  • Build and own the automation and monitoring frameworks that captures metrics and operational KPIs for data pipeline quality and performance.
  • Responsible for implementing best practices around systems integration, security, performance and data management.
  • Empower the business by creating value through the increased adoption of data, data science and business intelligence landscape.
  • Collaborate with internal clients (data science and product teams) to drive solutioning and POC discussions.
  • Evolve the architectural capabilities and maturity of the data platform by engaging with enterprise architects and strategic internal and external partners.
  • Develop and optimize procedures to “productionalize” data science models.
  • Define and manage SLA’s for data products and processes running in production.
  • Support large-scale experimentation done by data scientists.
  • Prototype new approaches and build solutions at scale.
  • Research in state-of-the-art methodologies.
  • Create documentation for learnings and knowledge transfer.
  • Create and audit reusable packages or libraries.

Their Fortune 40 legal team will be better placed for this. Come back if you have a specific question.