Sponsoring Parents to Canada

vineetsaluja

As a Canadian Citizen, I applied for my parents Canadian PR in October 2010, and received a sponsorship approval notification within 6 months, since then I have not heard from CIC. When I log on to cic.gc.ca to check application status, it shows application received.
Is there a way to find out where CIC is with regards to parents sponsorship applications and how much longer will it take.

Thank You..

Are you withing projected timelines for the Canadian consulate where your parents will be interviewed?

As a Canadian Citizen, I applied for my parents Canadian PR in October 2010, and received a sponsorship approval notification within 6 months, since then I have not heard from CIC. When I log on to cic.gc.ca to check application status, it shows application received.
Is there a way to find out where CIC is with regards to parents sponsorship applications and how much longer will it take.

Thank You..

I applied through Mississauga office in October 2010, and have not heard from them yet as well regarding the process. Should I expect a note from them?