Sponsoring my Canadian daughter - permanent resident

I got some really great news to share - my daughter's greencard arrived today!!! I did all the paperwork myself back mid-November and it really took quite fast to get through the whole process without any RFE, interviews or other bumps that are not uncommon. I did call the real immigration attorney for discussing the case details prior to filing the application and just making sure that everything was properly aligned and explained in a cover letter.
Again, special thanks to Jackolantern, The Real Canadian and other folks who provided support and invaluable advice!!! Thank you!

I'm SO sorry for bringing a dead post from over three years ago but I'm in the same situation as LuciDreamer, I was wondering if I can use the same situation now (three years later). It is REALLY difficult to understand the desperation of a parent in this situation and I've been to different lawyers and some of the them don't event heard FTJ before and I need to educate them (the little I know), one even told me I can't apply for FTJ because when we started my I-485 I selected not applying with me for my daughters. My green card has been issued 5 months ago and my daughter has until the end of September to leave for her B-2 visa. I'm really really scared and not sure if I follow the same procedure listed here. One lawyer from a Hooyou site did mention the I-485 instead of going the I-824 but I thought it was too good to be truth, now I'm having second thoughts about it.

Again, I know that this is a really old post but if any of the original posters is still reading this it will make a huge difference if you still think this could be done again.

Just as an FYI my daughter has been for less than 90 days in the US so far

Thank you SO much.