Spoke to TSC IO - 07/25

I called today afternoon, She took my receipt#, address, SSN and was ask me when did you done ur finger prints. I am surprised with her 1st qtn, she would have all that info in her comp screen.

She told me, No visa numbers are available until Oct 1st and my NC hasn't clear. I told her my NC is cleared in Sept'05 but she mentioned NC will expire every 15 months like FP.

I felt info is crap and hang up the phone.

Looks like we talked to the same lady and she asked the same questions. She was not helpful. Last week when I called the Name check has been cleared. But today I was told the name check is pending and it expires every 15 months. Don't believe any thing IOs say.

Based on my own personal experience, I would not put much weight in what the TSC phone representative says. I believe the infopass officer provides much more accurate and reliable information.

I have had 2 info pass appointments, and on both occasions, the given info were correct. For example, last week at my infopass appt, the IO told me that my case has been assigned to an officer, and visa number has been assigned, and that I should expect positive news within the next 30-60 days. Then, earlier this week, I got my approval notice. This has strengthened my belief that infopass officers provide more accurate info.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their approval!

ok, I called today to check on my 2nd FP notice request. At first she couldnt get in..said my receipt # had too many #s..hmm. When she did, she said NOID was sent yesterday (didnt have any more info)..I dont get it. I see LUD today (Not yesterday). I will have to wait and see.