Spoke to TSC IO - 07/25

avi_gc

Registered Users (C)
Got connected in less than 10 minutes:

Basically the IO said that everything is clear and the case is assigned to an officer. When I asked her if any visa number is assigned, she said all the visas have been used and will have to wait unit October..

Couldn't get her to answer if my case had any visa number assigned. All she said was that officer is actively looking into it. She also mentioned that my pending EAD application is also with the same officer.

So all in hands of that one officer . IF I get EAD approved, then for sure 485 will have to wait longer..

did you recently get FP notice?

from your signature, your FP expired. did you have FP2 recently? any LUD afterwards?

Did IO asked for your 'receipt number' or 'A#' to lookup your info ?

Also ..when did you do your latest FP ?

-jsn

Got connected in 25 minutes. IO said that everything is clear and the case is assigned to an officer.Same reply for the past 45 days. I am on 4th EAD. 4th AP approved for self. Son's AP to be approved though both applications went on the same day on 02/28/2007. Had to cancel son's trip to India. No RFE till now at any stage though have used AC21 and submitted once.

My details are in the signature. She didn't ask for A#, but when I offered her, she said she already knows it and read it back to me :)

Hi rausnana,

We have the same PD. Did you get any LUD's on your 485?

Got connected in 25 minutes. IO said that everything is clear and the case is assigned to an officer.Same reply for the past 45 days. I am on 4th EAD. 4th AP approved for self. Son's AP to be approved though both applications went on the same day on 02/28/2007. Had to cancel son's trip to India. No RFE till now at any stage though have used AC21 and submitted once.

Same thing... Case assigned to an officer in early July...

Still nothing... SR response indicated that the case is under review and that they should have a decision in next 60 days..

Hi rausnana,

We have the same PD. Did you get any LUD's on your 485?

I was not following till May'07 as PD was way back. When we gave second FP and received letters about transfer I started following again. On 22nd May there was LUD and the message is about the transfer and pending at TXS. No LUDs after that till now.

I really doubt what u were told was true. I was told the same thing even the lady sepnt more than 10min looking into my case. Maybe putting me on holding and chatting around. Nothing happened since then. See my signtures.
I wish it were true. Seem they fool around with our lives.

Got connected in less than 10 minutes:

Basically the IO said that everything is clear and the case is assigned to an officer. When I asked her if any visa number is assigned, she said all the visas have been used and will have to wait unit October..

Couldn't get her to answer if my case had any visa number assigned. All she said was that officer is actively looking into it. She also mentioned that my pending EAD application is also with the same officer.

So all in hands of that one officer . IF I get EAD approved, then for sure 485 will have to wait longer..

Same thing with my case.. took infopass and talked to IO , she said everything is clear, Name check is done, no rfe , assigned to Exam Officer ... no Visa Numbers Available, wait till oct 07.
May be this is new standard msg for USCIS Reps of Case Inquiry :D

you deserve approval

I really doubt what u were told was true. I was told the same thing even the lady sepnt more than 10min looking into my case. Maybe putting me on holding and chatting around. Nothing happened since then. See my signtures.
I wish it were true. Seem they fool around with our lives.

Hi Mogambo1,
looks like your case is pending with the officer for a long time. Did you make any SR?
Did you try to contact your senator to make anenquiry, some times it helps to push your application.
Good luck

Phone Number

Hi,
Which number do you use to connect to Immigration Office. I use the 1-800-375-5283 but they don't tell anything. They just the case is with Vermont Center and they don't have much information about the case.

Does anyone know phone number for Vermont IO.

Thanks,
DK

back to the Game

I heard that NSC issuing the visa but how come TSC said no visa number available, so if visa number becomes available then do they issue visa to all pending application.Why they issue visa for 60000 count in 2 weeks instead of entire year 2007?.Do we need to wait till end of july 2008 to get visa where cis will process only in 2 weeks for issuing another bulk of approval visa..

When I called second time to confirm the replies of first IO who told me this using POJ method the second lady told me "I dont know who you spoke to but your case is till in security check". So I dont know whom to believe. I guess 2nd one ??? Maybe that is the reason that I did not get 2nd FP notice while people who applied after me got 2nd FP done as well as got GC while I am still waiting. Can believe anyone.

Hi Mogambo1,
looks like your case is pending with the officer for a long time. Did you make any SR?
Did you try to contact your senator to make anenquiry, some times it helps to push your application.
Good luck

Frustrated

Few days ago as I put in this forum,IO has rescheduled my 2nd FP and I am done withat last Fri 7/20.She has told me I am due with 2nd FP and everything is fine and done.
Today I called again,I am told now my name check is not done....
whom should I believe..whatever, my case will be not approved at this time...
Really frustrated with talking to these IO's and customer service reps...
Wasting so many of our man hours for keep checking different sites and trying to reach those guys...

EB3 India PD 10/2003 I 485 RD 6/2004 Transfered 3/2
2nd FP 7/20/07
4EAD's, 4 AP's

Yes. Today IO info is useless

Few days ago as I put in this forum,IO has rescheduled my 2nd FP and I am done withat last Fri 7/20.She has told me I am due with 2nd FP and everything is fine and done.
Today I called again,I am told now my name check is not done....
whom should I believe..whatever, my case will be not approved at this time...
Really frustrated with talking to these IO's and customer service reps...
Wasting so many of our man hours for keep checking different sites and trying to reach those guys...

EB3 India PD 10/2003 I 485 RD 6/2004 Transfered 3/2
2nd FP 7/20/07
4EAD's, 4 AP's

I called today afternoon, She took my receipt#, address, SSN and was ask me when did you done ur finger prints. I am surprised with her 1st qtn, she would have all that info in her comp screen.

She told me, No visa numbers are available until Oct 1st and my NC hasn't clear. I told her my NC is cleared in Sept'05 but she mentioned NC will expire every 15 months like FP.

I felt info is crap and hang up the phone.

Last edited by a moderator: