Spoke to IO at TSC

pinnu

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to IO at TSC this morning and she said that my case is assigned to an officer along with many other cases and also your case is pre adjudicated. She also said that there will be some bulk approvals pretty soon. After insisting on the timeframe for these approvals, she said it's going to be soon and may be next week. So something to hope for by mid July. But you cannot be sure of USCIS unless we see some approvals in this forum specialy after July 2nd. keep your fingers crossed.

Just talked to immigration officer @Texas service center and the IO told me the (July)visa has already been assigned to my application and ready to adjudicate anytime.

Ready to rock anytime.

When was your last FP? were your LUDs in May coz of FP?

I spoke to IO at TSC this morning and she said that my case is assigned to an officer along with many other cases and also your case is pre adjudicated. She also said that there will be some bulk approvals pretty soon. After insisting on the timeframe for these approvals, she said it's going to be soon and may be next week. So something to hope for by mid July. But you cannot be sure of USCIS unless we see some approvals in this forum specialy after July 2nd. keep your fingers crossed.

What numbers you are calling guys...I never get a good one...

Please post the exact numbers u guys are using...

My last FP was on May 4, 2007 (It's there in my signature) and 3 LUD's after that were due to FP2. Results of FP2 received on May 7, 2007 as per Infopass.

When was your last FP? were your LUDs in May coz of FP?

dbwr,
Follow the following instruction.
Call 1-800-375-5283.
Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no
Then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4.
You will hear: “Welcome to TSC” --This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC.

I just spoke to TSC now. My bad luck saga continues. Though I have a July 2001 PD but our cases are not yet completely transfered. It is March 7th VSC - TSC transfer case. VISA numbers not assigned to our cases and No more visas available now. TSC told that visa number is assigned for July if recent or second FP is done. We have to wait until October 07. :mad: Good luck to you folks.

just now i tried to call TSC using POJ method, but it went to National Service Center..same old carp news
they cant reveal any information to me it seems

damn

since my fps are expired and no fp after transfer, that means I have to wait for oct too... :-(

I just spoke to TSC now. My bad luck saga continues. Though I have a July 2001 PD but our cases are not yet completely transfered. It is March 7th VSC - TSC transfer case. VISA numbers not assigned to our cases and No more visas available now. TSC told that visa number is assigned for July if recent or second FP is done. We have to wait until October 07. :mad: Good luck to you folks.

Talk to IO

I just got good IO from Texas. She told me my file was assigned to officer who has another 1000 cases. And visa also allocated. She told wait and check your mail. but I asked time line, she did not told me wait..for mail. When I said.. Weeks/months/year then she told.. It should be weeks.

Hope she is telling true information.

Hello13,

We seem to share simmilar dates and simmilar story I heard from the IO. Crossed my fingers and waiting to see what happens. Had my FP done on the 29th June but no LUD change since then.

I just got good IO from Texas. She told me my file was assigned to officer who has another 1000 cases. And visa also allocated. She told wait and check your mail. but I asked time line, she did not told me wait..for mail. When I said.. Weeks/months/year then she told.. It should be weeks.

Hope she is telling true information.

Good luck wheretogo. This indicates they process applications based on RD, Not PD. BTW, how did you get your walkin FP in ASC ? What did you tell them since you had no notice ?

I tried calling this way a few times, got the response "There are no IO at the service center ..." and got transferred to National Customer Care menu. What is a good time when you guys had success connecting to TSC?

dbwr,
Follow the following instruction.
Call 1-800-375-5283.
Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no
Then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4.
You will hear: “Welcome to TSC” --This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC.

just got through TSC 30 mins ago

- hope that helps
I tried calling this way a few times, got the response "There are no IO at the service center ..." and got transferred to National Customer Care menu. What is a good time when you guys had success connecting to TSC?

Can I wait for some god news or simply go to bed with out having derams?

Can I wait for some god news or simply go to bed with out having derams?

My PD is 13 dec 2002. Got 140 Approval on 4-28-2005.
My 485 RD is Sep 2004.
My case was transfered to TSC from VSC on March 15 2007.

Let me have your opinions...

One other question is
As dates bacame current earlier I went India and got married. Now if I have no hopes on GC can renew my H1B which was expired Sep 2006? I was told that H1B can be renewd within 1 year of expiry is it true?
Now I have 3rd EAD...
Please respond with your thoughs..