• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

special for gabam

Hey Man! Congrats! You should change your name to "Nerves of Steel" !!
Thanks dear! Ordinary lifestyle and hunger and thirst for opportunities really make one's Nerves strong. Because you are always hoping for something better to happen. And sometimes, better things do happen miraculously.

OMG!!! Gabam is the Best

Thanks dear!!!

I cannot pass this opportunity and I have to join this list of good people wishing this friend we never see but we feel like we know him for a long time and say to him Felicitations( french) congratulations for ur visa. U deserve it bro. I'm right behind you and wish to meet u all in the states by next year. Inch Allah. U the Best my bro

I cannot pass this opportunity and I have to join this list of good people wishing this friend we never see but we feel like we know him for a long time and say to him Felicitations( french) congratulations for ur visa. U deserve it bro. I'm right behind you and wish to meet u all in the states by next year. Inch Allah. U the Best my bro

Thanks my friend!

Congtrats gabam,after the looooong wait things have finally worked for u. Happy for you man.

Thank you so much dear. You have got a wonderful case number. You will get current in the next bulletin. You will get your 2nd NL on 15-25 October, and your interview will be in December. My well wishes to you!!!

thank u very much for ur response

No status update today, and it is still showing Administrative Processing, despite the fact that they have my passport with them. Because I had sent my passport to them a week ago. I am again getting nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

No status update today, and it is still showing Administrative Processing, despite the fact that they have my passport with them. Because I had sent my passport to them a week ago. I am again getting nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

hey Gabam,you have waited in AP for a very long time so nothing is wrong for you to wait for a couple days to get your visa stamped. Dont worry the visa is already yours

Relax dude - you have been so patient, you can remain patient for another couple of days....

Relax dude - you have been so patient, you can remain patient for another couple of days....
You know I am really losing my cool now. I don't know whether AP is over or not, I just know that they called me for my passport.

You know I am really losing my cool now. I don't know whether AP is over or not, I just know that they called me for my passport.
Gabam, go and do something fun to take your mind off this. The visa is yours dude there is no other reason to ask for your passport. YOU ARE FINE. Go and take a look at a car dealership and try and decide what sort of car you will have in the USA... Or take a look at a map of the USA and plan a tour of the USA - start dreaming of your life there man instead of obsessing about this cruel joke they have played on you over the last few months. YOU are about to laugh last, and he who laughs last, laughs longest...

Gabam, go and do something fun to take your mind off this. The visa is yours dude there is no other reason to ask for your passport. YOU ARE FINE. Go and take a look at a car dealership and try and decide what sort of car you will have in the USA... Or take a look at a map of the USA and plan a tour of the USA - start dreaming of your life there man instead of obsessing about this cruel joke they have played on you over the last few months. YOU are about to laugh last, and he who laughs last, laughs longest...

Yes my friend, you are right. I better find something else to do instead of spending all my time thinking over this AP. I have really made myself sick for the last 6 months, can't focus on anything else. I have been trying all the time to appear on this forum, and try as much as possible to help out people, so that God gets kind on me, and gives me this opportunity of a lifetime. But now, they are again giving me pain in the last days. Let's hope for the best!!!

Gabam, the next thing you will hear from them is your passport that is stamped with a visa. I can understand your anxiety, it is legitimate. Like you have encouraged others here, all I can say is that the success of your visa is downloading. VERY SOON, you will see and feel it. Keep hope alive.

Hey guys, I have just received a status update. This is the first status update after they called me and confirmed that they have received my passport. So, what do you think guys??????????????????

Hey guys, I have just received a status update. This is the first status update after they called me and confirmed that they have received my passport. So, what do you think guys??????????????????

I predict you'll get the stamp by Tuesday....