• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

special for gabam

Thanks my friend. You guys have been really nice. I will always remember you people!!!!!!!!!

I will never allow this good news to pass me by,let me send a big congrat to someone who has been there for us all despite been put on AP for so long.Guy we salute your courage.Congratulation my dear friend Gabam.You wouldnt know,U and MOMO1980 has the largest friends on this forum.Dont worry all is settled.

Gabam, you re a HERO, I wish you all the best , you can even start preparing your travel. May God guide you
Hey guys, I have just received a status update. This is the first status update after they called me and confirmed that they have received my passport. So, what do you think guys??????????????????

I will never allow this good news to pass me by,let me send a big congrat to someone who has been there for us all despite been put on AP for so long.Guy we salute your courage.Congratulation my dear friend Gabam.You wouldnt know,U and MOMO1980 has the largest friends on this forum.Dont worry all is settled.

Thanks dearest!!!

By the way, you guys have been making me feel as if I have the visa on my passport. I hope and pray that it happens very soon by God's grace!!!

by the way, you guys have been making me feel as if i have the visa on my passport. I hope and pray that it happens very soon by god's grace!!!

bros,that faith you have been exhibiting all these while,have it abundantly,your visa is settled in jesus name.our godisgod of all possibilities.
At most,you will have your visa before wednesday nextweek.watch out for it.

Congratz from the deepest of my heart Gabam... I am sure its all a matter of very few days and all your dreams will come true....
I dont know you very well.. But i percieved your kindness and helpfulness from all your posts... Thanks for being optimist and positive all the time... Enjoy your trip to USA in advance :)

bros,that faith you have been exhibiting all these while,have it abundantly,your visa is settled in jesus name.our godisgod of all possibilities.
At most,you will have your visa before wednesday nextweek.watch out for it.

Thanks my friend, and peace be upon Jesus.

Congratz from the deepest of my heart Gabam... I am sure its all a matter of very few days and all your dreams will come true....
I dont know you very well.. But i percieved your kindness and helpfulness from all your posts... Thanks for being optimist and positive all the time... Enjoy your trip to USA in advance :)

Thanks my dear!

Oh God, I can't really stop looking at my visa, I have fallen in love with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats gabam!
It was worth the wait bro, let me be the first to congratulate you. You made it!

vive gabam

Oh God, I can't really stop looking at my visa, I have fallen in love with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ula
I'm so glad I can leave a message and congrate gabam on his special thread u really deserve it :)
A visa to usa for gabam
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
All the best my friend