SPAM: kashmir is an asshole !?

Is "kashmir" an asshole ?

• Yes, he is an asshole.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Yes, he is an asshole. Also, the participants in his campaigns are all ass-kissers.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't think so.

Votes: 39 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
??????????????????????????

*&*@&#*@^$&#^$(*@^(*$&*@#&$(*@&#$*(&@#*($(YUM<FNFAODHAOUDHDKLDAJLDK&^&@^#&^@#&@^#&@^#&@^#&@^&
Thanks
WC

140_takes_4ever said:
:) Actually I agree, it was clearly labelled as SPAM, another reason why I din't want to make the decision on locking the thread. But hey calling for a lock is very reasonable under freedom of speach. Interesting dilemma for the moderator concerned (read rk4gc), since it is Kashmir's thread and I have washed my hands off this issue.

I see where you are going 140_takes_4ever :) . But I've not changed my mind yet. Though the popularity of the thread is some thing that makes me to think twice. Check it, this thread got 4 STARS :D .

rk4gc said:
You have a valid point, its a marked as SPAM. But I dont want a repetition of this kind of theads that waste resources here. No offense to any body.

what resources are we talking about... bandwidth?

C'mon, this thread would have just died a natural death in a day or 2.

rk4gc said:
You have a valid point, its a marked as SPAM. But I dont want a repetition of this kind of theads that waste resources here. No offense to any body.

I agree. Please keep the title clean without dirty words. Make a poll meaningful. I will be happy to cast my vote for the poll. It is distracting though tagged with SPAM:

rk4gc said:
Check it, this thread got 4 STARS :D .
Actually it had 3 stars and it was my vote (5 star's) that bought it up to 4 :D But I agree, look at the hits, this thread is jumping.

Say what you want about Kashmir, he is the star of the forum. And most of the forum are either like paparazzi or fans (and the two of us the security guards). So you gotto say, love him or hate him, you cannot ignore him. :)

gopher97 said:
what resources are we talking about... bandwidth?

C'mon, this thread would have just died a natural death in a day or 2.
Well if you read my post again you will understand I'm not talking about this thread only. And even about resources its just not bandwidth :D.

rk4gc said:
Well if you read my post again you will understand I'm not talking about this thread only. And even about resources its just not bandwidth :D.

ok, I am dying to know what resources are u talking about?

TGIF! :) You guys seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Been trying to get away from this forum and back to work, but someone keeps posting here every second and I am drawn to the drama. :)

rk4gc, make your decision and let it go, this discussion has already moved away from Kashmir and moved to ethics which are always boring and will lead to a loss of interest and the death of this thread. UNLESS, that is your master plan. Kill the thread by diverting the people. Ah ha! Now I get it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
140_takes_4ever said:
TGIF! :) You guys seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Been trying to get away from this forum and back to work, but someone keeps posting here every second and I am drawn to the drama. :)

yeah, don't be wasting ur resources on this dude
:D

Freakin Friday night in Vegas, what the hell am I doing here?!

End of discussion... time to get out!

Status
Not open for further replies.