SPAM: kashmir is an asshole !?

Is "kashmir" an asshole ?

• Yes, he is an asshole.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Yes, he is an asshole. Also, the participants in his campaigns are all ass-kissers.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't think so.

Votes: 39 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and another option yet....

- Is kashmir conceited and full of himself?

In my opinion, any person who refers to himself in the 3rd person displays such self-important and solipsistic tendencies.

No matter if it is the dalai-lama or the pope.... If you have humble notions about your own self it will only lead to greater things for everyone.

There's one such character in the "Life after the GC group" on this portal.
I frequent that group more since I obtained my GC ~ 2 years ago.
$5 to anyone who guesses who that is....

:D

desi-bartender said:
kashmir,
I am sure many kids are reading this forum. And this language is not
appropriate for them. And remember you are a famous person. With
great fame also comes great responsibility. Imagine that there are
so many immigrants who know you. They tell your stories to their
children. Little Little children log on to immigrationportal.com to read
Uncle Kashmir's threads.

I can imagine little children asking their parents....
"Why is Kashmir Uncle calling himself an a**h*le mom?"
Imagine the mom's great difficulty in explaining this to her child.

So I beg of you to get rid of this thread and save those little kids
some trauma.

Such language is only appropriate when used by jerks like me. You
should maintain your image.

Why are kids reading this forum? Is immigration such a big issue for even kids these days? Dick Cheney can use "Asshole", the president can use "asshole", so whats the big deal with kids being exposed to the word "asshole". If you are on a mission to protect ur kids from the word, "asshole", wrong country.

But I agree with you, the language is appropriate only when used by jerks like you and I. We earned our right to use it the hardway and then some one like Kashmir just barges in and steals our hard-earned credentials!

Kashmir,
I'm a big fan of you like many other but these kind of questions don't suit your kind of personality. It might encourage other people too to use filthy language. I'm not sure either how many people would be polling for this since I don't see a reason why. You know yourself better than anybody else so why are you so concerned. Did someone offend you? If he/she did then probably they don't know you that well. And to add to it, if someone did offend you, then buddy you should expect that if you're doing community services. Some may and some may not like your services.
You're doing these activities (scanner, fax campaigns etc...) for community and not for yourself, right? If you're then why do you care who thinks of you personally?
I can tell you 99% of the people just know you by your activities for this forum and they don't know the other side of you so how can you judge yourself by 1%.
Don't worry be happy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for second....I don't know if kashmir is an asshole or not but i like to kiss ass of a lass and i participated in (almost) all of his campaigns

This thread is funny. Not by virtue of the topic - I have no clue who Kashmir is or what all this ruckus is all about - but by virtue of some of the postings - One guy was complaining about what his kids will say about 'Kashmir uncle' . That was priceless!

<Had everyone here rolling on the floor hysterically> :D

Please delete this thread asap

Kashmir,

I Feel very disappointed seeing such a poll. Here we are all to get united and do some good for us and for our Community.
We don't expect such things from a person like you.
Please delete this thread asap.

485_takes_4ever said:
Kashmir,

I Feel very disappointed seeing such a poll. Here we are all to get united and do some good for us and for our Community.
We don't expect such things from a person like you.
Please delete this thread asap.

Didn't know Kashmir couldn't read the smaller font.

Kashmir,

You are doing a great job with your campaigns, scans, reports and working with CORE Team. I appreciate your effort and time.

I dont think of any person who is friend to all and foe to none. Infact we need that to balance the system. So I think this poll is silly.

We should close/delete thread ASAP. I'll wait for 140_takes_forever and Kashmir's opinions for another 30 minutes before closing the thread.

Pineapple said:
One guy was complaining about what his kids will say about 'Kashmir uncle' . That was priceless!
<Had everyone here rolling on the floor hysterically> :D
And here I am rolling on the floor laughing hysterically that you din't catch the joke! :) The joke is now on you buddy! :)

rk4gc,

I had called for a lock the moment I saw the thread (read my first post on this thread). I din't do anything since I feel I am getting too trigger happy and wanted you to make a decision.

And hence forth, please don't wait on my decision, since in my opinion you have the coolest temperament and should be the final arbirator in all heated topics, specially those that call for a lock!

rk4gc said:
We should close/delete thread ASAP. I'll wait for 140_takes_forever and Kashmir's opinions for another 30 minutes before closing the thread.

A blatant violation of freedom of speech! Clearly labeled as "spam". No one was flaming anyone. But u r a moderator and that would make me a moderhater. So, do what u gotta do.

Asshole, I hope Kashmir has one, it's painful otherwise.
I don't understand the people who want to close this thread, that's one of the best I saw so far.
To get back on the subject, asshole, I don't know, egocentric, for sure, just look at this thread man! :eek:

Attention seeker

I voted "I don't think so". But I definitely think Kashmir is starved for attention! Is he scared of being forgotten?

gc_man said:
I have seen moderators thrashing people for asking questions related to dual citizenship, divorce and what not on this forum, so why turn a blind eye on this one. We must not dilute the respect of a forum by posting messages and responses that are not related to the intent of original forum, doesn't matter who is posting it!
I locked the dual citizenship thread, and I don't recollect thrashing anyone on that thread for asking that question. I definitely "requested" people not to ask personal questions that destroy the anonymity but that was it. The reason for locking the thread was because the conversation had moved miles away from the dual citizenship topic.

As far as turning a blind eye towards off topic threads. We have a history of posting and allowing posts that have absolutely nothing to do with immigration to co-exist peacefully on the forum. With the only proviso that the header be marked as "SPAM:" after which no one, not even the moderator touches those threads (unless asked specifically to do so, or in the event of a personal attack on a member).

So coming to the moderation part of this thread, Kashmir marked it as SPAM. Which means he is entitled to his opinion. I have already called for a lock, and if that is the opinion of the majority of people, as evident on the thread then the moderator should probably lock the thread.

gopher97 said:
A blatant violation of freedom of speech! Clearly labeled as "spam". No one was flaming anyone. But u r a moderator and that would make me a moderhater. So, do what u gotta do.

You have a valid point, its a marked as SPAM. But I dont want a repetition of this kind of theads that waste resources here. No offense to any body.

gopher97 said:
:) Actually I agree, it was clearly labelled as SPAM, another reason why I din't want to make the decision on locking the thread. But hey calling for a lock is very reasonable under freedom of speach. Interesting dilemma for the moderator concerned (read rk4gc), since it is Kashmir's thread and I have washed my hands off this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.