SPAM: kashmir is an asshole !?

Is "kashmir" an asshole ?

• Yes, he is an asshole.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Yes, he is an asshole. Also, the participants in his campaigns are all ass-kissers.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't think so.

Votes: 39 81.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Registered Users (C)
This thread trys to show how asshole kashmir is.
I will collect the evidences from the past posts.
You're welcome to add your own new comment against kashmir.
I would love to read such a comment.

Also, I plan to present a gift to voters later.
Please vote your opinion freely, though we may not vote at 2004 Election or even at 2008 Election.

kashmir said:
This thread trys to show how asshole kashmir is.
I will collect the evidences from the past posts.
You're welcome to add your own new comment against kashmir.
I would love to read such a comment.

Also, I plan to present a gift to voters later.
Please vote your opinion freely, though we may not vote at 2004 Election or even at 2008 Election.

I request other moderators to close this thread immidiately.

Thanks,

Now this is a hysterical thread. I'm still laughing.

Well Kashmir, even if you are an asshole, it shows you have a sense of humour... good on you for that.

I think you constructed the poll incorrectly. You need to have more options with varying degrees of pro/con with comments surrounding your actions because this is too black and white, I don't think anyone really thinks you are an allout asshole, but the ass-kisser line is pretty funny.

As I said in my post, you are a great guy and have done a lot of good work, but on the other hand, your strong arm tactic of withholding and owning the scanned data is a problem and is offensive to people. And yes you come off like an asshole.

It's like in one of the threads, some poor bugger was asking to do some scanning and you basically have withheld the data from him and said you will get no help from me. And that is ironic, since you want help from everyone else here and it's also a bit sad since you got the data from other people and now you won't share it.

It's like it's a one-way street on this particular area and you can see from peoples posts they are pissed off with this method of you trying to get people to help you in your campaigns.

But as I said, on the other hand you've done an exceptional job. Keep the funny polls coming

Boy, you started enjoying it -didn't you?
I personally don't think you did anything wrong. But as with any community efforts, you will get some flame for this. This is expected, otherwise all community workers would become unanimous leaders. I believe that you had interest in doing the service for the community because you were affected by the delays but you did more than your share. So, if somebody is blaming you for being selfish, it does not matter as long as the community is getting benefits (free of cost) and nobody is getting hurt.

I strongly suggest that this thread be retired.

I sincerely feel that we should put a stop to any kind of vitriolic and ugly name calling discussions encouraged in any way in this forumn.

My $ 0.02

Cheers

Thanks for your posting commnets, gc-02, notxer, North_Star.

> I think you constructed the poll incorrectly. You need to have more options with varying degrees of pro/con with comments surrounding your actions because this is too black and white, I don't think anyone really thinks you are an allout asshole, but the ass-kisser line is pretty funny.

This is one of reasons why kashmir is an asshole.
A voter has to decide before one's vote whether kashmir is an asshole or not.
Sorry for such an inconvenience.

By the way, only 3 votes against kashmir !?

I agree with golumolu. Please dont use such foul language/words as much possible. Can you change that word to "stupid".?? or a "bad selfish guy"?? or "Rascal".

gc-02 said:
I agree with golumolu. Please dont use such foul language/words as much possible. Can you change that word to "stupid".?? or a "bad selfish guy"?? or "Rascal".
I just quoted it from someone's posts where they had called me so.
Honestly, as English is my second language, I don't know what exactly it does mean even though I can guess.
In my understanding, "stupid" or "bad selfish guy" are somewhat different.
I'd rather prefer the original one.
Or, you really think that kashmir is stupid, bad, and selfish ?
Anyway, I don't care.

Feel disappointed for such a poll. Kashmir, I don't understand at this point. Please delete this thread asap.

Kashmir,
You are neither stupid nor selfish, You are a big server to this community. But these were the names i suggested instead of a**h***.
Now when you dont care what people think then why this poll?.

I think You don't need to get people's opinion about (even just for fun) when you know in your heart what you are doing is the best and right thing to do.

Kashmir / Moderators
Please close this thread. It does not help if more people use words such as this. If at all you feel the need for such polls - you can focus them on a specific action that an individual committed.
in any case, the word just signifies the inability of the user to have clear thoughts and pinpoint the actual flaw in the person that he is trying to address.

kashmir,
I am sure many kids are reading this forum. And this language is not
appropriate for them. And remember you are a famous person. With
great fame also comes great responsibility. Imagine that there are
so many immigrants who know you. They tell your stories to their
children. Little Little children log on to immigrationportal.com to read
Uncle Kashmir's threads.

I can imagine little children asking their parents....
"Why is Kashmir Uncle calling himself an a**h*le mom?"
Imagine the mom's great difficulty in explaining this to her child.

So I beg of you to get rid of this thread and save those little kids
some trauma.

Such language is only appropriate when used by jerks like me. You
should maintain your image.

I don’t think you are A***H*** - but definitely not a good leader. When the task is done (scanning, backlog reduction, Citizen law changes or fund collection), everyone should claim “We did it !!!” – that’s a sign of a great leader.

kashmir said:
I just quoted it from someone's posts where they had called me so.
Honestly, as English is my second language, I don't know what exactly it does mean even though I can guess.
In my understanding, "stupid" or "bad selfish guy" are somewhat different.
I'd rather prefer the original one.
Or, you really think that kashmir is stupid, bad, and selfish ?
Anyway, I don't care.

Anyway, I don't care.[/QUOTE]

If so, what is the need of this poll??

Do you want to draw the attentation of the board??

I agree (Anyway, I don't care.[/QUOTE]) you do not care and you should not.....

Don't agree with the asshole bit, and have voted accordingly.

Good posts by, North_Star, desi-bartender, gica and mazdur_desi. All for different reasons but good nonetheless.

The usual crap posts by notxer. Pointing out problems but without offering solutions or help in solving the problems.

Kashmir,

I would call for a lock on this thread. I understand it is all in good spirit and everything, but as mazdur_desi stated, you are making this personal as compared to issue driven, whereby compounding the error in the post that triggered this response.

Is It Immigration Issues Forum?????

I have seen moderators thrashing people for asking questions related to dual citizenship, divorce and what not on this forum, so why turn a blind eye on this one. We must not dilute the respect of a forum by posting messages and responses that are not related to the intent of original forum, doesn't matter who is posting it!
No offenses to anybody!! There are interesting chatrooms and message boards on internet, why here?

Sorry guys, what are we trying to show?

Thats my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.