****sorry info on future pregnancy

prossella23

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

i am sorry i am not sure if i posted on the right place....

please help me with this dream
(i really want to deliver my future baby in the US...i don't wanna bother you...with all my story but i really want to give a chance to my future caucasian/african baby to born in a land of opportunity i live in a completely white community....in Europe)

Is there any health insurance i can buy before getting pregnant? that will be valid for a person entering as a tourist....? i can benefit of the visa waiver program...
pls help me :)

Yes there is an insurance you can get before coming to USA. But, if immigration officer notice that your intent is to deliver a baby in USA, I dont think he will let you in.

Why not deliver your child in one of the many racially hetrogenous countries in Europe? France, UK, The Netherlands, etc?

i really want to give a chance to my future caucasian/african baby to born in a land of opportunity i live in a completely white community....in Europe

That insurance that you get BEFORE getting pregnant, will probably only be good for that time of your visit... meaning, you will not buy insurance for a year to visit the USA for 2 months and go back, get pregnant and come back again.

ps: Flying while in the late stages of pregnancy is a risk, and the IO officer will most likely deny you entry.

thanks for your reply....
about the question:
Why not deliver your child in one of the many racially hetrogenous countries in Europe?
there is no place like America...
and to get enroll in US school in Europe and get some kind of financial aid u need to be American...being born in any European city it's the same...

i have a health insurance (i work for a big American Company in my coutry)... that covers pregnancy...if i discover that it covers even deliveries abroad...i can use that.
Is here anyone that already did that ? (that has some experience on how talking to the hospital, so that billing won't be crazy?)
thks...
about the board...i can enroll into some language training when i will be 3 months pregnat and they will not find out...
thk 4 your reply

if you dont get a good insurance mom is taking a big risk. if you get into any issues and dont have insurance you will realize it was worth nothing. It is not like europe. NO insurance, none cares.To get a decent insurance you will have to shell out a lot.
if you are anywhere from non retrogressed country you can get your gc in 12 months for your baby and far less expensive.And ofcourse mom can deliver the baby back in europe with no insurance stress.

If you are working in your home country, how do you plan to enroll in school? Most employers expect their employees to - uh - WORK.

DESI2007...thks for your reply....
i am living in my home country, i just wanted to know if anyone used their insurance (the one provided by the Employer) to pay for the pregnacy in the US...
bcs i do know that my insurance pays up to 40K eur...i just needed to know if anyone already did that in order to have some tip on how the hospital in The US can bill my insurance without delays....
thks a lot

Most employers expect their employees to - uh - WORK.

why you have being so suspicious????...after 5 years of working i can get (only once in a life time), no paid 6 months off from the job,....without loosing my job bcs i have a permanent job....

Last edited by a moderator:
In the US, having worked for 5 years would NOT give you the right to abandon your job for 6 months.

If you plan to become a parent, why would you waste this opportunity to come to the US to deliver? Save it for when you need time with your child/children.

As for your insurance question, ask your employer.