• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Son is missing in my application

mertnorton

Registered Users (C)
Hello, my son, who is now two years old have not been included with the original application form. At the time, he was 8 months old and the advisor who entered the information for me to the system did not include him. The information about all of the other members of our family is accurate.

Does anyone have any idea about the concequences of this? Thanks in advance.

Is he a US citizen?
Is he a GC holder?
Did the entry win?
Are you the father or the mother?
Was he born in wedlock?
If you are the father, how do you know he is your son?
Are you married now?
Is he a son of your spouse?

The rules are (if not LPR or US Citizen)
Failure to list all children who are eligible will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview
Sorry about that.

Hello, my son, who is now two years old have not been included with the original application form. At the time, he was 8 months old and the advisor who entered the information for me to the system did not include him. The information about all of the other members of our family is accurate.

Does anyone have any idea about the concequences of this? Thanks in advance.

If you wanted your son to get the GC and you didnt include him in the first online application of which he was born by then please do not make a mistake of saying you have him because it will just lead to a disqualification to all of you. I saw it happen when i went for my interview to a few couples who were disqualified. You are even made to sign a paper which says that if you didnt include your family members it will lead to disqualification. The officer will not care whether it is the person who filled for you who made a mistake there is no evidence for him to believe but there is evidence you have a son who you didnt include. So my advise is you either go as you are included for the interview and get your GC's and think of how you can have your son included later maybe after you become citizens or you just forget about the whole issue all together. So in the first and second NL they never included him? Sometimes it can be a system error but you never want to take a chance. Good luck

how you can have your son included later maybe after you become citizens or you just forget about the whole issue all together
Or denaturalized and deported instead.

So my advise is you either go as you are included for the interview and get your GC's and think of how you can have your son included later maybe after you become citizens or you just forget about the whole issue all together.
You advise is a really bad one and raevsky wrote what could happen.

You advise is a really bad one and raevsky wrote what could happen.

What i meant by saying to forget the whole issue is not to go for the interview at all because it will be denied. I saw it happen on my interview day. But you cannot count your luck on someone's else so you can always try. The ball is on your side. i dont want to be told am giving you bad advise. You know in this forum you are not supposed to take what you are told you have the right to make your own decision all i was doing is giving my idea i didnt mean he or she takes my advise.

When my husband got a green card on the lottery we send application just for him and not for me (we didn't know we had to do one for me too.) When we went to the interview they said that they don't have an A# for me because we didn't send an application but they gave me forms to fill out and I also got A#. So go to the interview, tell them the real story and they will be able to give you an !" for him too.