• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Something Wrong With Online DV2010 Result Check!

I checked yesterday, and it worked fine. I have a case number over 27000, so it's not related to the case number. I checked using Mozilla Firefox, so probably Google chrome might have a problem with that page. Probably the underestimated the traffic, but it should be fine in the next days as the requests to that page are fewer.

I checked yesterday, and it worked fine. I have a case number over 27000, so it's not related to the case number. I checked using Mozilla Firefox, so probably Google chrome might have a problem with that page. Probably the underestimated the traffic, but it should be fine in the next days as the requests to that page are fewer.

Dear marioana what is area you in AS or EU
my CN is less than 22000 but system shows HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear marioana what is area you in AS or EU
my CN is less than 22000 but system shows HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED"

I am in EU region, maybe you are introducing the data wrong. Be sure ,if you copy/paste the confirmation number, to remove all spaces at the beginning and at the end. Also the Name should be the Family name/Last Name you filled in on the application, exactly as you filled it.

You could also email to KCC and ask them, maybe indeed it's a bug.

The website does not work properly!

I received the NL in June and sent the paperwork to KC last week...However when I enter the info on the website to check status it gives me this message: Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2010 Electronic Diversity Visa program...strange, isn't it?!

Maybe you birth year was entered wrong, just as happened with my friend. She has been playing for 2 years for her self and was entered many more times on her parents entry. Previous years you could print out the receipt and see the birth dat and it was always correct. This year you can't see on the print form the year of birth and apparently she must have made a mistake...at least KCC claims she did and they didn't want to tell her over the phone what her birth year was, but she had the NL letter and submitted all papers to KCC. Because of the knowledge that her birth year was entered wrong, according to KCC she incl. a Int. birth certificate and a copy of her passport and American drivers license. After the webisted opened she got the message she had not won....but when she tried more than 1 different birth years she finally entered the one that said she had won!
She called back to KCC and the admitted that the other one was her correct birth year, but that one would be very hard to be able to have your high school diploma...Over the phone they told her that the wrong birth year wasn't a problem as long as she had enough proof of all other required items and proof of her real date of birth...she even incl. previous entries with the correct date and year.

Call KCC and they will ask for your birth date...My friend was told they couldn't give her more info since the birth date she gave was wrong but wouldn't tell her if the date, month or year was wrong....By going to the website and seeing only the year she put in 4 different years and finally when she put in her siblings b-year she got the message, you are the winner...or something like that.
She called back and they confirmed the year and she send in all proof of her birthdate. According to KCC this wasn't something that could be changed.:)

I am having the same problem (for the 2011 entrant status check)... I received the NL letter but it says 'you have NOT been selected' on the website.... Did you call or email the KCC when it happened to you?