someone please reply my friend need help?

NITEOLE718

Registered Users (C)
o.k she went for her interview on august 14 2007.but was not approved so i.o told her to wait for a letter in the mail.so what you think thats a second interview?and how long before she get that letter in the mail.maybe she have to make an infopass appointment.any answer will be very greatful thank you

she will have to wait. I'd say about 90 days, then she can make an infopass and ask about the progress.

did the officer say why she was not approved? (pending namecheck?) Either she will be scheduled for a stokes interview or they will request more information/documents from her. The letter could take 2-8 weeks. An infopass will not help in my opinion.

Yeah is there a reason why she was not approved, and what exactly was not aproved, my best guess is that she will get a letter in the mail informing her of her stoke interview, except something went on during the interview that she has not disclosed to you.
If she can give adetail ofhow the interview went we might see some point to it.

o.k she said her i.o was a lady swear them in ask regular question have you ever been convicted,have you ever been in terrorist plot.then her husband started to laugh,i.o said why you laugh he said my wife never been in no terrorist plot look how small she is.i.o said this is not a laughing matter this is matter to know if your wife should be deported or to stay in the country.he said my wife not getting deported.i.o said thats for her to decide not him.its a long story but i am just telling the point of view.i.o tell her your case is pending and she should wait in the mail for a letter.she is very worried because of your crazy husband the way he acted.i.o wrote in her passport pending i485.so anyone know what could happen please email me

yep... her husband gave th IO an attitude so she might just go ahead and delay the process by scheduling a stoke interview.. which usually takes about a year to be called in for the interview, and that will determine if she gets it or not.... but again that might not be the case... they might also just require some additional evidence and when she gets them in she gets approved,,, so anything can happen..... its just a mater of her witing for atleast 30days to see what letter she might get.

I guess the FBI namecheck is still pending... aside from that, stupid husband (thinking that because he is a citizen can determine/demand that her wife will be granted residency) or just a really bad joke at a really important time.

Either way, I am guessing her namecheck is still pending and she will just... have to wait. Make an infopass after 90 days and find out what is up.

I guess the FBI namecheck is still pending... aside from that, stupid husband (thinking that because he is a citizen can determine/demand that her wife will be granted residency) or just a really bad joke at a really important time.

Either way, I am guessing her namecheck is still pending and she will just... have to wait. Make an infopass after 90 days and find out what is up.

lol.. PR,
well yeah she needs a talk with her husband... "he is with the immigrarion, and not the peoples democratic party..."... immigration is a more of a .."YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO"... party......lol.
anyway tell her she will be fine...

next question is this her brother is the owner for the house which she and her husband live.he wrote the lease for them but unfortunately she and her brother write alike so i.o told her this lease look like she made it herself so she told the i.o that she and her brother write alike.thats true both of them write alike but i.o think she made it herself.so i.o ask for her home phone number and took the lease and two pictures.this is a scary situation at least i have my second interview coming up in june 2008 but my i.o gave me the appointment same time.

yep.. they are going to ivestigate her marriage and make sure she did not submit any frauulent document... and then tehy will go from there.... yep its not that scary, she should just make sure the husband testifies when ever thy cal opr vist that he wrote the lease and that their marriage is legit.

does this looks like a stoke interview.because if it is a stoke she have to wait long for a second interview like how i wait, i already wrote a letter to them about my case i also made an infopass. infopass is this coming wednesday good luck to me wonder what they gonna say to me

does this looks like a stoke interview.because if it is a stoke she have to wait long for a second interview like how i wait, i already wrote a letter to them about my case i also made an infopass. infopass is this coming wednesday good luck to me wonder what they gonna say to me

I wish you the best for that infopass, let us know what happens. :cool:

well make an info pass and see what comes out of it... I mean the worst in this senerio would be waiting a year for stoke interview which is still not very bad compared to being denied at your intitial interview.

my friend got her welcome notice today in the mail.said wait three weeks to get card in the mail [two years].SEE WITH ALL THAT POST THAT I POST ABOUT THEM HAVING A HARD TIME AT THE INTERVIEW,WELL IT FINALLY PAYS OFF

my friend got her welcome notice today in the mail.said wait three weeks to get card in the mail [two years].SEE WITH ALL THAT POST THAT I POST ABOUT THEM HAVING A HARD TIME AT THE INTERVIEW,WELL IT FINALLY PAYS OFF

You never told us what happened at YOUR infopass? Did they reschedule your stokes interview or what? :confused: