someone have some information about how to aply before 4 years and 9 months?

osogio

Registered Users (C)
hello guys
my first time in the citizenship forum :)
guys i really want to get my citizenship soon..i feel so anxious.:cool: i must wait ultil february of 2011 ( four months more to aply for my citizenship) but i was reading in old post about something that some people can aply three years and 9 months if you speak perfect english etc...maybe is just a fantasy in my deperate head that i want to be citizen so bad..some congressman was talking about that in 2006...
nobody hear about that before...thanks and congratulation to everybody
Osogio

hello guys
my first time in the citizenship forum :)
guys i really want to get my citizenship soon..i feel so anxious.:cool: i must wait ultil february of 2011 ( four months more to aply for my citizenship) but i was reading in old post about something that some people can aply three years and 9 months if you speak perfect english etc...maybe is just a fantasy in my deperate head that i want to be citizen so bad..some congressman was talking about that in 2006...
nobody hear about that before...thanks and congratulation to everybody
Osogio
It is not 4 years and 9 months, but 90 days ahead of date completing 5 years. Lot of people have suffered by applying early by a day or 2 to their 90 days. ie 91 or 92 days ahead of completion of 5 years. I suggest you apply 85 days ahead of completion of 5 years. Further, the Naturalization process is more streamlined now compared to couple of years back and you get interview in 3 months time. If you are interviewed b4 completion of 5 years , you are put on hold. It doesn't pay to rush things.

i was reading in old post about something that some people can aply three years and 9 months if you speak perfect english etc...maybe is just a fantasy in my deperate head that i want to be citizen so bad..some congressman was talking about that in 2006...

Never went any farther than talk.

Never went any farther than talk.
thank you the realcanadian and madh4...i'm so desperate to aply for my citizenship..i want this year fly...i did not travel overseas ..no traffic tickets..nothing..paid my taxes..etc..i just want my citizenship now..lol..i know sound so desperate but i am
thanks for your advices..you are the best

I think it was part of English only legislation. It was the carrot. It never went anywhere. Time flies you should be eligible to apply in just a few months.