• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Some Of the Undisclosed and not discussed matters of DV lottery

Rayme

Registered Users (C)
Guys we all are discussing several factors of DV the cutoff slow movements high selectee numbers etc etc but I just want to light some rays on the topic that each country are allowed DV quota of 50k after that is full they are excluded from visa next year nigeria is out of DV lottery as it is going to fill the 50k visa so none from here knows till DV 2013 how many visa was issued to Nigeria ... so if they have 2000 visa remaining and this year they have 6k selectee and their DV qouta of 2k visa left meaning till this DV they have filled 48k visa so what will happen to remaining... will that visa goes to EU or AS or OC or other causes decrease in quota of africa automatically... this thing came in my mind and i wrote i donot know how correct Iam in this please donot make fun of me if iam wrong
please add any others if you have..

Last edited by a moderator:
another undiscussed topic is asia visa quota and role of IRAN and NEpal...... as we know last year DV asia had 16k winners and out of which 6k from iran leading 3713 visas and 4317 Nepal and leading 3200 visa....... if u see here total asia visa issue was 9.4k and 7000 visa were issued from iran and Nepal and just 2400 visa were from other asian country...... isnt it quite interesting why this happens because iran and Nepal are in DV for quite long and kcc can assume their case nicely........ but except these country if u see other asian countries the response rate of returning form is very low........ even now srilanka which is fourth this year in asia interms of number of selectee us embassy raised bar of education for them, which will lead to many failure ........ for other countries poor response rate causes the kcc to depend on NEpal and iran to fill some number of visa........ for asia as u see last year data not a single country got 500 visa or above except these too so this time there is no limit for asia....... because asia case is different if they limit this big players than in remaining months they donot know how many visa they may issue

Guys we all are discussing several factors of DV the cutoff slow movements high selectee numbers etc etc but I just want to light some rays on the topic that each country are allowed DV quota of 50k after that is full they are excluded from visa next year nigeria is out of DV lottery as it is going to fill the 50k visa so none from here knows till DV 2013 how many visa was issued to Nigeria ... so if they have 2000 visa remaining and this year they have 6k selectee and their DV qouta of 2k visa left meaning till this DV they have filled 48k visa so what will happen to remaining... will that visa goes to EU or AS or OC or other causes decrease in quota of africa automatically... this thing came in my mind and i wrote i donot know how correct Iam in this please donot make fun of me if iam wrong
please add any others if you have..

The 50k number that is the limit to decide whether a country is excluded or not is not the DV limit - it is based on all forms of immigration. Basically countries like Nigeria (along with India and UK among others) have enough immigrants through family based and work based routes that they do not "need" to be included in the DV lottery which is intended to ensure "diversity".

another undiscussed topic is asia visa quota and role of IRAN and NEpal as we know last year DV asia had 16k winners and out of which 6k from iran leading 3713 visas and 4317 Nepal and leading 3200 visa if u see here total asia visa issue was 9.4k and 7000 visa were issued from iran and Nepal and just 2400 visa were from other asian country isnt it quite interesting why this happens because iran and Nepal are in DV for quite long and kcc can assume their case nicely but except these country if u see other asian countries the response rate of returning form is very low and even now srilanka which is fourth this year in asia interms of number of selectee us embassy raised bar of education for them which will lead to many failure and for other countries poor response rate causes the kcc to depend on NEpal and iran to fill some number of visa for asia as u see last year data not a single country got 500 visa or above except these too so this time there is no limit for asia because asia case is different if they limit this big players than in remaining months they donot know how many visa they may issue

Rayme, without punctuation, that is just one long jumble of words....

another undiscussed topic is asia visa quota and role of IRAN and NEpal...... as we know last year DV asia had 16k winners and out of which 6k from iran leading 3713 visas and 4317 Nepal and leading 3200 visa....... if u see here total asia visa issue was 9.4k and 7000 visa were issued from iran and Nepal and just 2400 visa were from other asian country...... isnt it quite interesting why this happens because iran and Nepal are in DV for quite long and kcc can assume their case nicely........ but except these country if u see other asian countries the response rate of returning form is very low........ even now srilanka which is fourth this year in asia interms of number of selectee us embassy raised bar of education for them, which will lead to many failure ........ for other countries poor response rate causes the kcc to depend on NEpal and iran to fill some number of visa........ for asia as u see last year data not a single country got 500 visa or above except these too so this time there is no limit for asia....... because asia case is different if they limit this big players than in remaining months they donot know how many visa they may issue

Most of the winners in Asia will get their interviews... Because in last 6 months ( Oct 2013 - March 2014) most of the time our predictions didn't match with what KCC did.. i think we have to wait & see... I'm sure they will do something different........

How do you know about interviews in cambodia ? Give us the link ?
So you make your own invistigations like FBI ! Or KGB :cool:

Dear Vladek,

I don't want to be anyone's laywer, but I really can not understand your attitude towards Sloner. The guy doesn't speak English, and you may imagine how difficult is to him to participate in this forum and to have valueable opinions. I speak Russian and read all his theories in the Russian forum. His ideas are very clear really reasonable. My own theories are very closed to his. And when I saw you and other forum members to write to him as he is 10 years old, I really can not realize why he still stays here.
P.S. I do not want to offend anyone. If someone feels that way I'm deeply sorry.

Dear Vladek,

I don't want to be anyone's laywer, but I really can not understand your attitude towards Sloner. The guy doesn't speak English, and you may imagine how difficult is to him to participate in this forum and to have valueable opinions. I speak Russian and read all his theories in the Russian forum. His ideas are very clear really reasonable. My own theories are very closed to his. And when I saw you and other forum members to write to him as he is 10 years old, I really can not realize why he still stays here.
P.S. I do not want to offend anyone. If someone feels that way I'm deeply sorry.

Denitsa, I think you misunderstand Vladeks sentiment in his post. Vladek is genuinely appreciative of Sloners input and good humour and whilst many of us disagree with Sloners theories that does not mean we disrespect him in any way.

Dear Vladek,

No no you got me wrong me and sloner are friends big time and forever and we even chat on private :)
Friends argue sometimes its part of life :) you can check my profile he is my friend aswell as many
That I argue with like simon we always argue but its only about dv matter we can have different views
But we can be good and solid friends :)
The waiting game is aweful and long so we try to help each other and share ideas even if we don't agree
I respect sloner views and theories aswell as others please don't misunderstand my humor:(
Regards vladek

No no you got me wrong me and sloner are friends big time and forever and we even chat on private :)
Friends argue sometimes its part of life :) you can check my profile he is my friend aswell as many
That I argue with like simon we always argue but its only about dv matter we can have different views
But we can be good and solid friends :)
The waiting game is aweful and long so we try to help each other and share ideas even if we don't agree
I respect sloner views and theories aswell as others please don't misunderstand my humor:(
Regards vladek

OK, no hard feelings.

Denitsa, I think you misunderstand Vladeks sentiment in his post. Vladek is genuinely appreciative of Sloners input and good humour and whilst many of us disagree with Sloners theories that does not mean we disrespect him in any way.

Dear Simon,

You and Vladek are really strong couple.

Regards

Correct me if my take is wrong. I think you are suggesting why KCC wouldn't set different limits in the initial drawing for countries based on their own "success rate". In other words, why is every country limited to ~6000 regardless of their success rate.

I think the answer in the randomness required by the law. The law requires each individual within a region to have an equal chance. If they set different limits for different countries, they will be favoring one country over another, which is not allowed by the current law.

Dear Vladek,

Everything is fine.:cool: Sometimes I do not understand jokes. Just because I live in another country.:)
How do you know about interviews in cambodia ? Give us the link ?
So you make your own invistigations like FBI ! Or KGB
Table CEAC and http://photos.state.gov/libraries/cambodia/231771/PDFs/scheduled_appointments_011014.pdf or FSB :cool:
32 interview in Feb 1892 win

Correct me if my take is wrong. I think you are suggesting why KCC wouldn't set different limits in the initial drawing for countries based on their own "success rate". In other words, why is every country limited to ~6000 regardless of their success rate.

I think the answer in the randomness required by the law. The law requires each individual within a region to have an equal chance. If they set different limits for different countries, they will be favoring one country over another, which is not allowed by the current law.

That is a logical answer - but already they are messing with the chances of entrants in the restricted countries by artificially limiting those countries to ~6k winners. In the big countries they could have 10 times as many entries as a smaller country and they should have 10 times the winners - but they don't.

That is a logical answer - but already they are messing with the chances of entrants in the restricted countries by artificially limiting those countries to ~6k winners. In the big countries they could have 10 times as many entries as a smaller country and they should have 10 times the winners - but they don't.

dear britsimon its ok if you dont want to discover your id , and its ok if you dont want to be friend lets go to be formal and discuse dv issu , one qustion shal we get the ssn and the GC from the airport , or after intring the us ?

dear britsimon its ok if you dont want to discover your id , and its ok if you dont want to be friend lets go to be formal and discuse dv issu , one qustion shal we get the ssn and the GC from the airport , or after intring the us ?

also another qustion how we know if the embbasy put me under the AD , can i know in the interview or after that they will told me ?