• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Some Of the Undisclosed and not discussed matters of DV lottery

Denitsa, I think you misunderstand Vladeks sentiment in his post. Vladek is genuinely appreciative of Sloners input and good humour and whilst many of us disagree with Sloners theories that does not mean we disrespect him in any way.

Agreed. Sloner is tha MAN! I think most people like him and appreciate his effort to participate in this forum! I might visit him with Vladdy and Simon - minus the lady outfit :)

dear britsimon its ok if you dont want to discover your id , and its ok if you dont want to be friend lets go to be formal and discuse dv issu , one qustion shal we get the ssn and the GC from the airport , or after intring the us ?

also another qustion how we know if the embbasy put me under the AD , can i know in the interview or after that they will told me ?

My ID is no secret - I have over 2500 posts so you can figure out a lot about me from there.

You get the SSN by post of you ticked the right box on the 122/230 form. However you can also go to the social security office and apply in person there which might speed things up.The GC will come by mail a few weeks after entering the States.

If they put you on AP they will tell you at the interview.

Agreed. Sloner is tha MAN! I think most people like him and appreciate his effort to participate in this forum! I might visit him with Vladdy and Simon - minus the lady outfit :)

Sorry franky you have to put a mini skirt if you wanna be part of the trip not negociable ;)

Everything is fine.:cool: Sometimes I do not understand jokes. Just because I live in another country.:)

Table CEAC and http://photos.state.gov/libraries/cambodia/231771/PDFs/scheduled_appointments_011014.pdf or FSB :cool:
32 interview in Feb 1892 win
Sloner cambodia is 986 selectees with family numbers so if assume half are derivatives, than its about 500 cn in there
And with some that gave up and never sent thier form it should be all right look ok for me !
What do you think?