My case was transferred to SJ INS in Jan, 2002
Waiting for the interview notice.
My RD is 4/01, ND 5/01, FP 10/01.

Received my interview appointment noitce on Feb 23rd

Interview scheduled on March 27th at San jose

reply to we

interview
Posted By: rsrgc 2/11/02 1:09 PM
(#3 of 3) Many cases are transferred for interview to check on \'Language issues\' and possible fraud.
Generally speaking the education in India is english speaking and Indians do not have a problem with English communication.
Something triggers an interview
Random Sampling, size of company, turnover of company, Job title, Job description, Education Certificates, Country, Marriage duration, job change, salary are some of the parameters
rsrgc "Any case transfered to LA for Interview ?" 2/11/02 1:09pm

-----------
to we

do u think any of the above parameters have triggered an interview call in your case

Of course You can only speculate - INS will not tell u the reason why it has transferred your case for Interview

To rsrgc

I don\'t have any idea why I\'m getting an interview. As you said "May be its random sampling".

delhiseema@aol.com similar case as urs

hi we!!
my case also got transferred to Local sanjose office....Rd 4/20 2001.ND 6/19 2001..FP 11/29...my category is EB3. waiting for the dat e for interview..Lets keep in touch....and pls keep me updated ..so i know what to expect...
thanks.
seema

RD 4/16 ND 6/4 FP 11/3 Case transferred to SJ for interview

My AVM message indicated interview in San Jose as of 2/26. Received transfer notice from CSC yesterday(3/1). Awaiting interview date from SJ INS office.

What could be the reason for the trasfer of your case to SJC.

I do not know if it is good thing or a bad thing to get a trasfer to local INS.
Based on the info given by rsrgc, could you please guess on what basis did your case get trasnfered.
Everybody pls. do post your comments, on what could be the reason, so that info will be helpful for the people who want to apply will be little careful in supplying the supporting documents in future.

Pavan

how much time does it take for the sanjose INS to schedule an interview

MY lawyer says that it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year for Sanjose INS to schedule an interview..is that true?? Is the lawyers presence required for it..coz my lawyer is in SFO and her assistant says that he does not go to the Sanjose office?? any wise advice ..anyone??

To Delhiseema

Delhiseema,
I received my interview notice Last Month(Feb 8). It took me 1 month to get the notice. I\'ll keep you updated after I finish my interview.
Note: Sorry I provided the wrong date in my previous posting(Feb 23rd)

to we

I hope it goes well for you...good luck....thanks for sharing your information..i appreciate it....BTW is it important to take the lawyer with you?? and are u also going to sanjose INS??

Same for me:RD05/31,ND:08/06,FP:12/14

Just check AVM, ... transfer to local(SanJOse)..

Any comment?

Approved and Passport Stamped after interview at San Jose office

My RD is 4/01, ND 5/01, FP 10/01
My case was transferred to SJ INS on Jan 13th, 2002
Received Interview Notice on Feb 8th 2002
Interview Date 27th Jan 2002

we didn\'t take the Lawer with us. Interview has done in 40 minutes for two of us. My case was approved and passport stamped on the same day.
Good luck.

Company Name change

My husband\'s company name changed after we applied for our I140.

we

My case is similar company name changed after filing I-140, can you please provide what kind of question they ask on that & what kind of
documents we need to provide in order to prove the company name change.

SJ INS sent interview notice for 5/7

my case was transferred to INS San Jose on 2/26 and on 3/21 received SJ INS interview notice set for 5/7. FYI