Sister green card & visitor visa

ASHTON KUTCHER

Registered Users (C)
Hello I’m US citizen and would like to apply for my sister GC, she currently does not hold any visitor visa etc, but would like to visit prior to getting her GC in approx 8-10 years from what I been reading in here, Would the embassy issue her a visitor B1/B2 visa if her I-130 is filled already for her GC?
Or should I have her get her visitor visa 1st then fill her I-130?

Can one travel as they wish once twice a year with a B1/B2 visitor visa while there GC app is in process? Or do USCIS cancel out there visa since one intent is to live in the US if an I-130 Is filed?

Thanks Ash

Very unlikely.

Would the embassy issue her a visitor B1/B2 visa if her I-130 is filled already for her GC?

You cannot get her a visit visa. She needs to qualify and apply on her own.

Or should I have her get her visitor visa 1st then fill her I-130?

A holder's B-2 visa is not automatically voided when someone files an I-130 for them. However, depending on several factors, it may become very difficult, if not impossible, to actually gain entry to the US under B-2 status when there is an I-130 in the works.

Can one travel as they wish once twice a year with a B1/B2 visitor visa while there GC app is in process? Or do USCIS cancel out there visa since one intent is to live in the US if an I-130 Is filed?