Similar Job title and Job description. Some doubts

Viswamohan

Registered Users (C)
When I changed my employer recently, they gave me the AC 21 letter with same job title (software engineer) and job responsibilities that are 95% similar to the Job responsibilites in labor. They have added few more lines in my job responsibilities apart from the responsibilities specified in the labor and added skills like java (this was not in the initial labor) and ignored one or two skills (out of some 15 skills specified in the labor). My lawyer sent this letter to INS to notify that I am using AC21.

Do you see any problem with the letter given by my new employer?

I would appreciate your comments on this.

Thankyou

Viswamohan said:
When I changed my employer recently, they gave me the AC 21 letter with same job title (software engineer) and job responsibilities that are 95% similar to the Job responsibilites in labor. They have added few more lines in my job responsibilities apart from the responsibilities specified in the labor and added skills like java (this was not in the initial labor) and ignored one or two skills (out of some 15 skills specified in the labor). My lawyer sent this letter to INS to notify that I am using AC21.

Do you see any problem with the letter given by my new employer?
---- I dont see any problems, 5-10% changes in skills is not a problem becase USCIS has never definded SAME/Similar and the USCIS officer has no time to check the skills on LC and letter, I have not read any AC21 case that got rejected becase of small% of skills added or changed on employer letter

Good Luck!!