---------------- Silly Man is Approved ----------------

Thank you guys .. thanks. Corny as it may sound, the list is too long for me to congratulate everyone, but trust me, this means a lot to me.

I will copy a previous approved dude's idea, and take a printout of this entire thread and store for my records. :)

Originally posted by Silly Man
Thanks Krishna, sam99 and everyone.

Have fun under the sun, ye baat kari thodi kum.
Abhi kaha ka gham, ab to hoga coke aur rum !!

coke aur rum tu jyaada mat pee, yeh sahed ke liye acchi nahin hain
coke aur rum tu jyaada mat pee, yeh sahed ke liye acchi nahin hain
sahed kisne dekha, ab GC approval jho aa gaya hain :D

CONGRATS

Congrats SillyMan... I haven't been logging in lately.

NOW YOU ARE OFFICIALLY APPROVED TO GO AFTER JLO

HEHEHEEHEHHEHE

CONGRATS AGAIN DUDE.....

JM

Congrats Friend.....

Now it is your time to fullfill all desires. And Hope you will never get depressed again.

I remembered a dialogue from Movie Tejab

'Us Din ke baad mujhe laga meri dard sahne ki taqat aur bad gayee hai'.

I know we all feel much more increased tolerance power now..

LOL Ghost, yes and when I finally do go back to desh, it will be after almost 6ish years .. thats a long time huh?

Time b/w stamping and plastic card

Hey ^(WiseWoman),

I could not locate the date of your passport stamping in this thread. How long did it take after stamping to get the actual plastic card?

--BigFanOfBCIS

Originally posted by Silly Man
Got plastic card !! WOOHOO !! :)

My headache is now officially over.

Hey ^(BCIS Hater),

Mine was hella quick .. like less than 2 weeks. Though I think it depends on your center (mine was LA)

- SM
PS: Does that make me a complement of a wise woman? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the successfull closure of your BCIS chapter (unless you are too keen to vote for 'Arnie for President' in 2012).

CONGRATS SM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been a force to be reckoned with in this forum, hopefully you'll visit back now and then and say hi to all us lifers... Thanks for all your posts and keepin it real. All the best!

Hi,Sillyman

Congratulations!

if you have some time, would you let me know if you have changed job and moved to another state before they sent you the RFE? if so, how have you handled this? I mean did you make address chages to the out-of -CA address? have they mailed all your stuff to the new address? please let me know when you have a chance to reply.
tanks in advance
FC