Sick TSC

BlameTSC

Registered Users (C)
Forks, I don't believe there are some approvals recently. It would have been unusual if TSC approved few cases in one month. You all remember that there were two guys announced last month that their cases had bee approved. After their post, there have not been any new approval posts until last week. I think some guys just freaked this forum. Are they kidding? If TSC started to consider I-485 cases, there should not have been only 1-2 cases approved. You can go to other I-485 forums like Vermont, Lincoln to check how many cases have been approved since January. Today Lincoln Service Center has approved more than 10 cases. How about TSC? It is still very quiet. Suddenly it approved 1 or 2 cases? No I don't think so. My observation is TSC has done nothing except issuing FP notices. Now TSC has more pending cases than others. Among 1.1 million pending cases of I-485 permanent resident adjustments, TSC account for about??.##%.
I guess TSC has been sick but nothing. When healed, who knows? Need doctor? Yes.

You are right

I approval I told is not correct. I checked with the person, finaly I came to know that it is not from TSC. And My lawer says no approvals coming from TSC. There is one approval reported in this form. I am not sure howfar it is realiable.

I heard my attorney that there are several approvals from TSC recently. Though I am not the lucky one. I guess they are doing something. I-485 RD 07-2001, just did FP.

There is no way that these one-off cases are genuine. I think except KennyGH everything else was a hoax. I am sure the pressure must be immense on TSC and we should see some approvals soon.

VSC, NSC even CSC are approving cases almost everyday, it just rubs more salt to the wounded TSC filers.

Genuine case

One of the cases approved last week is genuine. I work with that guy. I even checked his AVM message for him and it said the case has been approved. His case has been filed with TSC only. He works for the same company I work for and we have the same lawyer.

Of course, it is up to you guys whether you want to believe me or not. But in that case, I would question the truth behind every posting that is made here.

It may be that someone in TSC was over zealous and approved the case by mistake but I repeat... THE CASE IS GENUINE.

All,

Why this mass hysteria suddenly? Why the sudden mistrust? What possible reason would someone have for posting a fake approval?

The only reason for someone to post messages on this board is to share their opinions, sadness, happiness and questions with their fellow TSC I-485 waiters.

You can call me naive ... but unless YOU can prove otherwise, I still believe in the approvals.

So do I

Thanks Bajis. For the voice of sanity...

I did have a question for you though. Did your AVM or on-line status ever get updated after you recd your first FP notice or after you actually did your FP? The reason I ask is because mine never did and I hope I don't recv another FP notice in a few months or so just like you did.

I haven't even been able to check my on-line status this week because it keeps blocking me out (Maybe because of volume...)

Thanks
PriyaGCaaja

PD-1999
ND-11/16/01
FP-03/25/03

priyaGCaaja and bajis. Thank you for sharing info. with all of forks. I don't have any meaning to hurt you. I just want to protect all wounded TSC applicants of I-485 from fake posts. We have already waited for our final approvals toooooo long. We were on same boat and had feeling (Now you are free birds). Our destination is same. But I know there are some dishonest persons liking prank without considering other people's feeling. However, from your post, I think you are honest. If so, I think TSC has started to move forward. Wish more and more forks get approved immediately or soon after your or your friend's cases, and end our pain.

priyaGCaaja:
>Did your AVM or on-line status ever get updated after you recd your first FP notice or after you actually did your FP?
--- Yes it did. I finished my FP on Jan. 2nd and on Jan. 8th, AVM/Online changed to "On Jan. 8th, the results of your FP was received ... processing has resumed ... ". Some had theirs change after about 15 days. Since you completed your FP on March 25th, yours might change around (say) April 15th. BTW, did you call FBI about your FP?

BlameTSC,
Hey I was not upset or anything with anyone on this board. It's just that, I didn't want anyone to loose faith in each other (and especially on TSC!). I know that's hard. But in some movie, there was a dialogue, "Hope is a good thing!". So let's hope for the best buddy. Have a great day all.

Bajis,

Thanks for sharing info. I did call FBI and they said the FP results were sent the same day the FP was done (March 25th). I will check the status around April 15th.

Also, I just called my lawyer and asked her if there had been any other approvals. She said that besides my friend (Arya), there had been one more approval on the same day (April 1) but that guy works for a different company. He had done his FP in Jan 03 also.

My lawyer sounded pretty hopeful (Wish I could feel the same...)

All,

No feelings hurt. I just wanted to share whatever info I have. BTW, I just talked to Arya and he told me he even got his passport stamped today.

Thanks
Priya

Relax everyone.

RD- 11/19/2001
FP- 3/25/2003

Guys and Gals. This forum is the best thing that happened in my life. There is no better peace of mind than to know that you have company in misery.
Life is always cylical. TSC was processing 485's in 1 year flat in 1999. RELAX AND TRUST IN NATURE OR GOD OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU GUYS BELIEVE IN.

PriyaGCaaja, Gal I am following in your footsteps. MY AVM AND ONLINE ON FP STATUS IS STILL NOT UPDATED.

Online Status Check

priyaGCaaja, there is a trick to online status check. Damn INS/BCIS keeps track of how many times you are checking your status thru a cookie and if you exceed the max limit, it starts blocking you. Delete the cookie and you should be good to go again. Did you work for SITA, Atlanta by any chance?

Hey ramanathansunda,

I was wondering if urs had... I just hadn't seen any postings from you in a while. Yeah... we are all in the same boat....And I too derive a lot of comfort from this forum. Its a special bond that we all share.

ayansgp,

Thx for the info. I did manage to check my on-line status but alas... its still not updated. And No, I have never worked for SITA, Atlanta.

dfkj45,

The FBI number is 304 625 5590. They will need your A# to check FP status.

Thanks
Priya

FP rescheduled

We did our FP on Jan 30, 03. My online status got updated, my wife's never did. I never called in to find out why. Yesterday we received letter from INS saying that my wife's FP was rejected as "unclassifiable" and she will have to appear again on May 31st. Bad luck what else can I say? :)

Does anyone know whether my case will also be put on hold untill my wife completes her FP and it has been accepted? Thanks.

vettipuls, Mine is the same case my wife's is unclassifiable and I talked to IIO and she told me that once they have 2 unclassifiable results from FBI they don't schedule again.

Sorry priyaGCaaja, didn't mean to question the case approvals but lately there seems no trend of these approvals from TSC, just bunch of FP notices.

This forum is one of the best to get information about approvals and other issues with immigration.