Should I staple the phhots on N-400 Application?

emno

Registered Users (C)
Hi
Ia m getting ready to send my n400.
Should I staple the photos or put with a paperclip?

thanks

Nope.

I remmeber after the interview the IO does staple your pohotos to your documents.

When you apply for your passport, they also staple your photos to your passport application.

But you do not do that yourself

WBH : So just gem clip the photos to the application along with check or put the photos in a small envelope and gem clip it?

Sethumadhavan, just put your photos in a small envelope and label that envelope as "photos" and then paper/binder clip the envelope to the main application along with your check and any other supporting docs. Sometimes you get a semi-transparent envelope in which your passport photos are delivered in ... use that if you get one from the place you take the photos at.

Thank you for the suggestions

Sethumadhavan, just put your photos in a small envelope and label that envelope as "photos" and then paper/binder clip the envelope to the main application along with your check and any other supporting docs. Sometimes you get a semi-transparent envelope in which your passport photos are delivered in ... use that if you get one from the place you take the photos at.

Strictly speaking, you do not even have to submit photos. Your yellow letter will tell you to bring photos to the interview

Remember to write your name on the back of your photos using light pencil....... I had a difficult time to sign as the pencil was not making enough impression on the photo paper....

Oh yeah, I just remembered that I used a pen to write on the back of my photos instead, because the pencil was NOT working at all. You think they'll reject the photos?

Oh yeah, I just remembered that I used a pen to write on the back of my photos instead, because the pencil was NOT working at all. You think they'll reject the photos?

the n-400 instructions permit the use of a felt pen so you should be alright if you did so. i did mine in pen and had no problems.

Last edited by a moderator: