should I sponsor my brother ?

puneet_gcard

Registered Users (C)
Hullo to all.
My brother is an officer with the Indian Army. He is planning to visit me this summer. He will get some sort of clearance from the Indian Government which allows him to go abroad for a vacation. He will show that clearance to the consulate officer (his interview will be at either New Delhi or Mumbai).

Is it necessary for me to send him all the sponsor related documents as well. Or is it better for him to just try on his own based on his proof of being employed with the Indian Army.

Also his child and wife have visited the States before, however I am not sure if that will help him in any way.

What would be the best strategy for him.

I would appreciate some input from the gurus..

What is your status, if you are LPR it will harm him obtaining a B visa. Let him try on his own merit.

puneet_gcard said:
Hullo to all.
My brother is an officer with the Indian Army. He is planning to visit me this summer. He will get some sort of clearance from the Indian Government which allows him to go abroad for a vacation. He will show that clearance to the consulate officer (his interview will be at either New Delhi or Mumbai).

Is it necessary for me to send him all the sponsor related documents as well. Or is it better for him to just try on his own based on his proof of being employed with the Indian Army.

Also his child and wife have visited the States before, however I am not sure if that will help him in any way.

What would be the best strategy for him.

I would appreciate some input from the gurus..