Shocker At Interview!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You See What I'm Talking About. Pville You Are The Man, I Intend To Teach Mr Prae The Lesson He Has Being Teaching Others,which He Has Failed To Learn. Fraudulent Praestorian.

You know when I initially read it I thought about saving it,because I thought he might have deleted it,but stupid me I gave him the benefit of the doubt.I never thought you of all people would have possibly did this prae.Even though I don't like how you treat people and belittle them with your condescending statements I never thought you "Mr Righteous" would have possibly did what I think you did.:eek:

I have nothing to prove to either one of you though, I had something to prove to the embassy when I first applied for my 10 year visa and I got it, I had something to prove when I renewed it and got it for another 10 years. I had something to prove for the 50th time at the POE when I entered and I did. And I had something to prove at my AOS interview which went smoothly and I have my Permanent Residency and a lovely wife, good life, and I enjoy it.

You are absolutely right when you say you dont have to prove a thing to me or anyonelse.Just like that guy doesn't have to prove a thing you.Either answer his question and move on,or don't answer his question and still move on.Stop trying to enforce laws you apparantly did NOT obey!

You are in the clear when you got your visa.But at the POE,I highly doubt,you do too,that if the officer knew that you were dating a USC for 5months,you would be allowed to enter.Man stop acting.You know if anyone else came in here with your same story you would chew them up and spit them out.Imagine if you had to deal with the you as of today when you created your first thread....You would have never came back!

Moderator!

Please...

why you don't call a moderator when he's tearing someone to shreads....I believe there is an x to your top right hand corner.And on my computer there is a back button on the far left,use it.It's better than any moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Just To Let You Know Prae I Have Saved That First Incriminating Post Of Yours, Stop Harassing People In This Forum

You work for immigration or something?Or are you planning a career change;)...You get too worked up at the slightest hint of something being off.Take a drink and relax,it's sunday the sun is shinning(where I live anyway),calm down.The IO didn't even get worked up about it,but you are going to give it to him right?Because if he committed fraud in an attempt to get a gc,he wronged you right?I'm not condoning what he "may" have done,but it's not my or your place to accuse him off of speculation.

Exactly my point. I also do not condone fraud, but it seems that everytime somebody commits fraud a couple of people here pull out their fake USCIS officer badge and take it personally as if the guy just stole from them.

People (some) do not know how to either ADVISE or IGNORE, they always want to play the POLICE which isn't their role. This is ANARCHY.

Give your advice and let the competent authorities take the necessary measures to STOP fraud. Does this mean everytime we see someone speeding on the road we should pull them over and BEAT them up and enforce the law ourselves?

I do not want people to abuse the system, I do not condone it, but that's not my problem, WHY OH WHY can't some people at some point just SHUT UP and live their GREAT lives and let OTHERS do what they want.

PVILLE I hope you understand I am not targeting you but the FAKE SELF PROCLAIMED LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT who apparently lives by the law of the JUNGLE.

HAHAHAHA Got Caught I told you guys about the him, hiding behind his little computer. LMAO who deleted the post, sucks to be you, I just wish I found it first. Good Job PVILLE you are my new hero for today. BTW I can't believe I missed this good SHIIIIIT!!!!

Mr.Praetorian I just went and read one of your earlier threads you started and accoriding to this http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=248313 you entered on a B-1 visa which is a temporary visitor for business.Yet you got married 3 months after you entered:eek:...So if I was a man that liked to assume things like you.Which fraud should I assume you did.A)You lied when you applied/obtained your visa and when you arrived at the POE ,because you already had someone in the US that you intended on spending the rest of your life with:eek:.Or B)There's no way someone could fall in love to the point that they want to get married only after knowing eachother for 3 months.So that "must" mean that you entered a fraudulent marriage to get your gc:eek::eek:.So which one is it Prae???...My point in doing this,stop assuming things because you wouldn't want people assuming things about you,and based on this,I know alot of people who would assume the worst.But of course i'm not one of those.;)

This is called Hypocrisy. That man thinks HE OWNS the place. I did say that earlier. Here he is insulting people here and yet he did the same. He waited 8 months and thinks that anything below 8 months is fraud. That's his rule. Just an ARROGANT SELFISH person.

It really bothers me the way the dude always gets all wound up as if somebody was stealing HIS PERSONAL PROPERTY. HYPOCHRITE.

I said it, put FORMER naturalized people at USCIS and the number of new immigrants will go CONSIDERABLY down. Its a fact: it is a syndrome.

TRanslated from French its called: THE SYNDROME OF THE DOOR CLOSED BEHIND YOU.

In other words, it has been demonstrated in many studies that a high number of people who gain a nationality tend to be more strict with people who are now in the situation those people used to be themselves. If you read the former people who post their interview experiences, you will see that a lot of the IO's seem to be originally from a different country or at least from foreign descent...GO FIGURE...

What exactly is wrong with my first post?

Am I denying I entered on a B1 visa? am I denying I got married about 3 months+ after entering? no...

If you can not come up with "something" else to try to stain my intentions the just shut your mouth... because you obviously can not come up with anything else to say.

I have had a B1/B2 visa since 1994, renewed in 2004 and used it to enter the US for my business and tourism reasons over 50 times in 13 years...

I did not enter at POE last January with immigrant intent, and I applied for AOS under that B1 entry, which was perfectly legal, yet not the best way to go, but it was the most affordable and what we chose at the time.

There is nothing wrong with my case, nothing you can come up with... nothing fraudulent.

Why didn't you do like you advise everybody HERE to do and go back to your country and get a fiancee visa or get married there then you would have done CONSULAR processing. That's what I hear you tell everybody to do, and yet you got married on a Tourist VISA? Really???

Just for your info, I met my wife 3 years ago, and we have been living together all this time and only got married 6 months ago, so if you choose to BRAND me with a fraud STAMP also, like you do everyone else (except your MAY FILING BUDDIES) think about something else.

Man I really cannot stand this guy. It's a fact NOW.

You get it wrong CONSTRUCTUS, when he was found out, he had to come up with a story of having known "HIS SO CALLED WIFE FOR 8MONTHS" he actually visited this country for the first time in 01/20/07, and got married within three months, then he went on to add, having being coming since 1994,all a lie, u needed to have read his post, you would have seen that he was once humble.

Status
Not open for further replies.