SFO/San JoseInterview tracker

ChivasRegal

Registered Users (C)
Pls track all interviews here. My case was transferred to SFO on March 222nd. Lawyer just recd. transfer notice. WAC-01-270 , RD-7/20/01.

SJ interview

case transferred to SJ on 28th FEB...,notice recieved on 4th April ,interview secheduled for 29th May.

message for delhiseema

which city do you live in.. i live in sunnyvale but my case has been transferred to SFO.

I just heard that my case was transfered to SJ. What do I need to prepare?

Why did they transfer your cases? Please provide detail. I have not receive the notice yet.

Congobongo, afer get transfer notice,

do I need to check with SJ office if they received?

for chivasregal and others

i live in sanjose...i dunno why ur case got transferred to SFO INS....

And for the people who asked if one should take ones lawyer with them.....ABSOLUTELY.....My case is filed under 245i...i was out of status for a lil bit ....so thats why i\'m being called for an interview..i think...but who knows....and from what i\'ve seen and heard ,a smart Lawyer can get you out of a tight spot in a jiff..and the INS asks less ques. if ur lawyer is with you.Plus i would feel more at ease if he\'s with me...i haven\'t discussed what he\'s gonna charge ,but from telephone chat with his assistant,,he will charge for one days work..his fee is 150/hr......
At this point money should\'nt be an object i think coz i\'m sure each one of us wants to get it done in one shot ASAP.

My Case Transfered 04/15 to SFO

Any Ideas when will be the interview.
My Case was tranfered from Vermont

How long will it take to receive the Transfer notice? I have not received it yet.

My case is transfered on 04/08 according to the AVM. Any input will
welcome.

Msg for ChivasRegal

Did u try to contact SFO office...
   I spoke to IIO at vermont on 04/16,he said to contact sfo office after couple of weeks either by phone or in person.My tranfer date is 04/15.

Interview notice recd. today

this is chivas regal. my earlier access did not work. so i registered again.

recd interview notice today. the avm said that case was transferred to SFO despite the fact that i live in sunnyvale.however the interview letter came from San Jose. case was transferred on 3/22. interview letter is dtd. 4/11. interview is on 6/5.