SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

zonzon said:
My online status as of Friday 1/19 shows LC certified

Originally RIR
Remanded case : converted to TR
automagically converted to RIR by BEC

Case #: D-05172-77*

PD : Originally filed in Mar 02 .. but now lawyer says BEC snapshot shows as Feb 03 .. Lawyers have requested correction .. anyone face this before ?

Congrats! Whats your priorty date? One of my colleague with PD Sep 2001 got approved. Mine is around the same time, but no news yet. A

lso, did your company/attorney ask for conversion?

Oct 5 2001 company remand RIR approved.

Finally. The online status shows certified.

case no: D-05168-712???
PD: 5 oct 2001 EB2
originally RIR was auto remanded, then later came back to Federal and again manual remanded sometime in 2003 or 2004 lost track now.

online status shows certified.

I think our turn now. Good luck to rest of the 2001 folks. Hope everyone rolls to next step.

It took 5 years and 3 months. One heck of a labor ah! Finally it over. The dates are current for next stage and things could not be better now.

Take care.

smbarge said:
Finally. The online status shows certified.

case no: D-05168-712???
PD: 5 oct 2001 EB2
originally RIR was auto remanded, then later came back to Federal and again manual remanded sometime in 2003 or 2004 lost track now.

online status shows certified.

I think our turn now. Good luck to rest of the 2001 folks. Hope everyone rolls to next step.

It took 5 years and 3 months. One heck of a labor ah! Finally it over. The dates are current for next stage and things could not be better now.

Take care.

Congarts! Hope our turn will come soon....

There are quite few remanded cases waiting in the queue, not sure why the delay ( I know some one with April 2001 still waiting for approval) :confused:

Nov, 2001 remanded case approved.

Hi Guys

I am silent obsever of this forum. Just wanted to inform you that my remanded LC filled in Nov, 01 has been approved.

Thanks for all your support.

1st LC
Priority date: 09Nov01
Remanded: March, 04
Certified:Jan,07

2nd LC
Priority date: Sep04
Certified:Sep,06

Need your advise

Hi Guys

I am currently working for Company A. My labor certification was filled by this company in 2001. The labor certification was remanded in 2004. Company B sponsored me as prospective employee and filled LC in 2004. The LC of Company B got approved in 2006 and I-140 has been filled by company B in the same year (pending for approval). I was planning to join company B in next couple of months.

Now all of sudden, my LC with company A has been certified ( I am still working with company A since 2001). Now I wants to file I-140 & I-485 with company A. I spoke with immigration lawyer of company A and Lawyer told me that I may get query since I have pending I-140 application with company B. The chance of query are less if I can withdraw I-140 application with company B. I am in a state of Dilemma whether I should withdraw I-140 application from company B or not. The reason is that I may also get query after withdrawing application asking me reason to file and withdraw I-140
application with company B.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Don't count on not seeing me here bro. I have made a promise to myself - even when I am done with this - if ever, I will fight this thing from outside and from within the system. This is insane and it is not fair.

Thanks for your wishes - but count on me being here and wanting and willing to help in anyway I can. I am a member of immigration voice as well.

Good Luck!

smbarge said:
congrats calabor2001. I guess we won't see much of you any more on this tracker. Its all good though. Wish you all the best in next stages. Will miss you here.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

calabor2001 said:
Don't count on not seeing me here bro. I have made a promise to myself - even when I am done with this - if ever, I will fight this thing from outside and from within the system. This is insane and it is not fair.

Thanks for your wishes - but count on me being here and wanting and willing to help in anyway I can. I am a member of immigration voice as well.

Good Luck!

Kewl............congrats! Thanks for your post!

My status changed to RIR

My status changed to RIR today from non-RIR (feb 5th). Do i have a chance for a approval now? :confused:

Do any updates from auto remanded cases??

Finally..................Certified

Dear Friends,
I am happy to share with you all the that My labor was certifed(online only).

I know it was hard for all us for the last 5-6 years. When I started this thread even in my wildest dream I thought it will take so long. Now, we know anything could happend with this GC process and there is very little we could do about it.

To look at it other way, God had a purpose in HIS time all things will happen perfectly.

I hope that others will get thier labor certified soon too.

May Our Lord God Bless All........

goodphysq said:
Dear Friends,
I am happy to share with you all the that My labor was certifed(online only).

I know it was hard for all us for the last 5-6 years. When I started this thread even in my wildest dream I thought it will take so long. Now, we know anything could happend with this GC process and there is very little we could do about it.

To look at it other way, God had a purpose in HIS time all things will happen perfectly.

I hope that others will get thier labor certified soon too.

May Our Lord God Bless All........

Congrats goodphysq. You've started this thread and I'm glad to find out that your labor has already been certified. Good luck on the next stages.

Finally, oh my GOD!!! the prettiest sight in the world. My case states "Certified"

We have been treated so badly by the DOL - 5 years 8 months is what it took me. Finally, I am there.

Hope, the next stages go smoothly.

Best of luck to everybody waiting for these dysfunctional departments to do their stuff.

marin_count said:
Finally, oh my GOD!!! the prettiest sight in the world. My case states "Certified"

We have been treated so badly by the DOL - 5 years 8 months is what it took me. Finally, I am there.

Hope, the next stages go smoothly.

Best of luck to everybody waiting for these dysfunctional departments to do their stuff.

Perfect. I think most of us in this forum got approved.

Since you are EB2, you should be all set to go.. :)

Wish you guys all the luck for your future stages. My case is still stuck :confused:

goodphysq said:
Perfect. I think most of us in this forum got approved.

Since you are EB2, you should be all set to go.. :)

cal97 said:
Wish you guys all the luck for your future stages. My case is still stuck :confused:

Dont worry you should have your approval anytime. Did you ask for conversion?

If you are EB3 you dont have to worry, we wont go anywhere :rolleyes:

My HR refused to file for conversion. And yes it is EB3. I have no reason to complain though. I have my I-140 approved as my EB-2 filed in 2004 got approved :). Would have been nice to get this one with such an old priority date.

goodphysq said:
Dont worry you should have your approval anytime. Did you ask for conversion?

If you are EB3 you dont have to worry, we wont go anywhere :rolleyes:

same job relocation to different state while LC still pending

Hello Folks: This might not be the right thread to ask this but see if anyone can:
Can you change your job location within the same company while the LC is still pending (from State A to State B). If someone has to: then what are the options available to not lose the pending labor.

Any comments are welcome!!

thanks
am_var

PD: Apr 02
Originally filed as RIR
Remanded back to TR
45day letter received and replied:May 06
Intent to convert to RIR email sent to DBEC: Jan 18' 07
No response from DOL yet however case type shows RIR now
In wait mode....

Nope - LC is based on location

LC is based on specific job at specific location - caveat is you could work in the same general Metropolitan area even if that area straddles 2 states (e.g. Lewiston and Clarkston in WA and ID).

I am not sure about this - but my educated guess would be no - at least not until you can invoke AC21 provisions (which would be 180 days after 485 is filed).

Please check with lawyers - if possible.

EB3 no movement

I no its not the right forum. I am so used to come to this forum for past 3-4 years its hard to look for different place now :)

First, I have not heared anything regarding my labor approval from my lawyer. Any idea how long it takes to get the actual approval?

Looks like we wont have any movement with EB3 for coming months!!

Not sure how long we will be stuck here :mad: