SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

Fwiw

OK - not for the purposes of rubbing it in - but only to show HOPE. My case status shows "CERTIFIED" on the pbls website. It has changed in the last 48 hrs or so. I will update everyone if and when I receive the paper-work.

Seems like there is some HOPE. Hang on everyone!

calabor2001 said:
OK - not for the purposes of rubbing it in - but only to show HOPE. My case status shows "CERTIFIED" on the pbls website. It has changed in the last 48 hrs or so. I will update everyone if and when I receive the paper-work.

Congrats! kewl ...thats a great news....

Did you attorny sent any letters to DBEC, did your case got a recruitment instruction? Can you please let us know.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
calabor2001 said:

after you recd case closure notice, and before yourecd Certified notice, what did the online status show?
I am asking bec my case was closed twice in error, and now shows Data Review. PD Dec 04. At what point can I expect it to show In Process?

thanks

Congraturations

Congratuation , Calabor2001.
Your case is very similar with my case.
I hope I have good news like you.

calabor2001 said:

goodphysq said:
Congrats and best wishes for the next stages! Hope it will be a smooth sail from here :)

Should be a big relief and it was a long waged battle. This bring lots of hope to all of us, and hopefully we wont need this thread few months from now.

Do you know what kind of letter did your attorney send regarding your application?

Also, please take a moment to let us know when you get the hard copy!

My lawyer just called me to let me know that they have already received the actual copy of the certification this morning.

Answers

Please see within
goodphysq said:
Congrats! kewl ...thats a great news....
-- Thanks, I do believe so

Did you attorny sent any letters to DBEC,
-- Besides sending a letter after the case closure notice, we did not do anything else

did your case got a recruitment instruction?
-- No, we did not get anything like this

Can you please let us know.
-- Ofcourse!

Thanks!

gcwhenever said:
after you recd case closure notice, and before yourecd Certified notice, what did the online status show?
I am asking bec my case was closed twice in error, and now shows Data Review. PD Dec 04. At what point can I expect it to show In Process?

thanks

Dear Whenever -

From the day I found out about pbls website - surprise surprise in Dec of 2006 - it always said, "In Process". Also, we have not recd. the actual notice yet. Its only on the website that it shows certified.

Regarding your query on when you can expect - I wish I had an answer. You cannot really expect anything from these guys besides being patient.

Congrate me!!

Hi! All.
When I check my case after noon , Wow I can't believe my case is certified on the web.

In the morning , It was in process .

I have never got request ad , asked rir conversion ,mailed to senator before.

Hearty Congratulations :)

My PD is September 2001 too.... Hoping for the best.

davidkimus said:
Hi! All.
When I check my case after noon , Wow I can't believe my case is certified on the web.

davidkimus said:
Hi! All.

kewl.................I think most of the Auto-remanded cases are getting approved. Hope other could get their approval soon.... including mine :)

goodphysq said:
kewl.................I think most of the Auto-remanded cases are getting approved. Hope other could get their approval soon.... including mine :)

This is really good news. Mine is also an auto remanded case PD Aug 2001.
Today the online status shows it as an RIR case. My lawyer was just going to request for conversion. I wonder, if it is necessary now.

Waiting to see the light at the end of this looong tunnel...

Good to see activity in this thread

Its good to see so many approvals. I was also in the same boat last year. Mine was employer remanded case. Got certified last year. My priority date is december 2001 EB3. Waiting for my date to become current. I have 140 approval also. I used to see lot of inactivity for this thread, but now i see hope. I think with our 2001 priority dates we are in better position. Patience wins.

labor_paines said:
Its good to see so many approvals. I was also in the same boat last year. Mine was employer remanded case. Got certified last year. My priority date is december 2001 EB3. Waiting for my date to become current. I have 140 approval also. I used to see lot of inactivity for this thread, but now i see hope. I think with our 2001 priority dates we are in better position. Patience wins.

Just curious........Can anybody throw some insight what kind off movement we could expect in coming months for EB3?

Case type added

Onlie status site now shows case type, RIR or TR.
Check if your case shows up as RIR or TR.
My remanded approved case shows up as RIR now.
Good luck.
dgb

Days_go_by said:
Onlie status site now shows case type, RIR or TR.
Check if your case shows up as RIR or TR.
My remanded approved case shows up as RIR now.
Good luck.
dgb

Thanks Days_go_by,

Mine still shows up as TR. Please can the other folks whose cases have not yet been approved also check to see if their respective case is in the RIR or the TR queue. I am assuming that those in the RIR queue will be approved pretty soon.

cal97 said:
Thanks Days_go_by,

Mine still shows up as TR. Please can the other folks whose cases have not yet been approved also check to see if their respective case is in the RIR or the TR queue. I am assuming that those in the RIR queue will be approved pretty soon.

Mine also show up as TR. My lawyer was suppose to sent the conversion request. Hope he did. I am not sure if that will make any difference!!!

How long will be the wait from here??? :mad:

goodphysq said:
Just to confirm trend, my case with PD Aug 2001 which was autoremanded in jun 2003 changed status to certified today 1/10/2007...

vvk01 said:
Just to confirm trend, my case with PD Aug 2001 which was autoremanded in jun 2003 changed status to certified today 1/10/2007...

Congratulations! Did you file for an RIR conversion and would help to know the qualifications required for the position.

cal97 said:
Congratulations! Did you file for an RIR conversion and would help to know the qualifications required for the position.
no RIR request was send, no any steps taken, you know those lawyers.... Qualification was one very suitable for auto-remand: BS+0yr

vvk01 said:
no RIR request was send, no any steps taken, you know those lawyers.... Qualification was one very suitable for auto-remand: BS+0yr

Thanks vvk01.... :). I am happy my theory is wrong. Hopefully all the other folks too get our approvals enabling us to use such an old PD.