SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

cal97 said:
Employer remanded cases and auto-remanded cases differ in no way. The only difference should be in the job responsibility. May not be an software job, I feel.

I am thinking its more than that, because I have seen at least 6-7 employer remanded cases same time fram us getting approved immediatley after the 45-day response. But I have not seen any auto-remanded cases getting approved so far :confused:

Visa bulletin.

Is the June 06 visa bulletin out? When is it expected to come?

goodphysq said:
I am thinking its more than that, because I have seen at least 6-7 employer remanded cases same time fram us getting approved immediatley after the 45-day response. But I have not seen any auto-remanded cases getting approved so far :confused:

labor_paines said:
My labour is approved. here are the details

EB3, BS+0 years
Filed in CA in December 2001
Got 3 option letter, Employer remanded back to state.
Got 45 day letter 1 month back
Got certification on April 21st.
Big bay area company...

Others, wait the day will come...

he is lucky!! there are tons of employer remanded back to state cases from our company from los angeles, with pd may 01 to march 02, and still pending. We all got 45 day letters though, sometime december last year to feb this year. Still waiting.

Any updates on auto-remanded cases? Has anyone received their recruitment letter yet? I've read that the Philly center had started doing so.
Also read RIR cases from 2004 already being approved. Really frustrating.

2001 remanded cases seeing action.

Hello folks,

looks like 2001 remanded cases are seeing some action, 4 cases from my company are now certificed.

Any one else seeing similar pattern?

Could you elaborate a bit more. What kind of company is this (a tech, bio-tech, mechanical, civil ??) and the kind of positions that got the approval foe.

Thanks!

smbarge said:
Hello folks,

looks like 2001 remanded cases are seeing some action, 4 cases from my company are now certificed.

Are these cases employer-remanded or auto-remanded?

smbarge said:
Hello folks,

jdlabnala said:
Are these cases employer-remanded or auto-remanded?

my collegue case with PD june 2001, employer remanded, has been certified last week. This was EB3/RIR, remanded back to state, by employer, when they got the 3 option letter in 2003, this case did not receive any recruitment instructions. it is a computer/programmer/analyst job.
still there are lot fo june/july/aug/2001 employer remanded cases from our company.

csrini1 said:
my collegue case with PD june 2001, employer remanded, has been certified last week. This was EB3/RIR, remanded back to state, by employer, when they got the 3 option letter in 2003, this case did not receive any recruitment instructions. it is a computer/programmer/analyst job.
still there are lot fo june/july/aug/2001 employer remanded cases from our company.

Employer remanded cases are getting approved on a regular basis.

I think the question is always when will they ever start working on auto-remanded cases!! As far as GC goes....I think we are one of the few unlucky felas.

one of my colleague LC got approved within 2 weeks from 45-day letter

one of my colleague LC got approved within 2 weeks from 45-day letter.

Recieved 45-day letter some time in last week of July. Approved second week of August. :)

Case details - Nov-2002 RIR CA.

As far as auto remand cases goes...our tyranny continues!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Still waiting

5 years and 3 months and still waiting.
Friends, I have asked local congresswoman and CA senators to enquire about my case. I also spoke to senators office and they are in process of finding the status. So many of us have waited for so long, please take some effort and write to senators. Describe your situation and ask them to follow up on you case.
They have been very understanding till now. Go to their site and fill up a casework form and mail it to them. If you just wait and sit nothing is going to happen.
If we try there is some hope at least.
If you believe BECs will process our cases soon, u r just lying to urself, I don't know how you can be so hopeful.
They can't get a stupid 2 page website for online status till now. I can do that within 2 weeks, many of us can do it even sooner.
The point being we need to take action, just spare a few moments, please write to local representative and state senators.
And if you have more time, write to Elain Chao, don't be lazy, this is our lives they are playing with.

PD From Apr'01 waiting for LC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdlabnala said:
Mine shows "in process" as well. No response yet. None at all. PD is April 30, 2001.

WOW your PD is April 2001. I didnt know that there are cases from April'01 waiting for Labor approval.

I thought all this mess (autoremand) started around Aug'2001.

Man I would guess you would have gone some horrible timeframe.

I wish you the best! I know it doesnt make any difference...still......You know there are quite a few who could share your disappointment.

Thanks!

goodphysq said:
WOW your PD is April 2001. I didnt know that there are cases from April'01 waiting for Labor approval.

I thought all this mess (autoremand) started around Aug'2001.

Man I would guess you would have gone some horrible timeframe.

I wish you the best! I know it doesnt make any difference...still......You know there are quite a few who could share your disappointment.

Thanks!

Thanks. I'm sure you also feel the same. Feels like we've been waiting all our lives. I just renewed my H1-B for my 11th year. My lawyer wrote a letter to DBEC about our case (auto-remanded cases) on how this will be handled. So far, no response yet. Letter was sent 4 weeks ago.

non-RIR to RIR conversion (2001 cases)

Hi,

Any idea on whether the remanded cases (PD 2001) that were converted back to RIR are being processed as RIR. My PD is June 2001, and the case shows as "In Process".

Thanks

status check through senator's office

Hi

Auto remandad cases may be treated as RIR. I am keepping my fingers crossed.

SAM

Last edited by a moderator:
samsharma said:
Hi

Auto remandad cases may be treated as RIR. I am keepping my fingers crossed.

SAM

I doubt. I am not sure what route BRC is going to take, but definetly going thru the whole process of recruitement to me is an insane, and if BRC do that they will never get to the bottom of the list.

Wierd! While cases wiht Apr'01/June'01 PD pending, they are approving cases from Apr/May'03. What do you call this????

Only time can tell us :confused: