SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

ZERO. unless try to convience the DBEC (whatever means?) to consider these remanded cases, RIR and Regional.. I will request to write letter to Chao/DBEC. Or wait another 1-2 years for Labor. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

bectoperm said:
Looks like RIR remanded LCs which are less that Aug 03 2001 can be requested as RIR if the employer has recrutiment data for it.

We have not seen any > Aug 03 2001 remanded who got 45 DL as early as Oct getting approval and based on the above RIR remanded LCs beyond Aug 03 2001 will be processed as any other TR / State (source) and what is the estimate for such applications given that there are 100 of thousands of such applications in Apr 2001. Thanks.

Anand_Mishra said:
ZERO. unless try to convience the DBEC (whatever means?) to consider these remanded cases, RIR and Regional.. I will request to write letter to Chao/DBEC. Or wait another 1-2 years for Labor. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

I agree with Anand, we should write to Chao/DBEC about our remanded cases.
I keep silent most time, as I lost hope on this (mine is a May 1st 2001 case, no 45 letter received till this day), but I don't want to give up and still hang on -- must sound conflicting.
I'll write letter to Chao, thanks to Anand for the contact information.

Received my 45-day letter (finally)

Sorry .. I don t know if I am auto-remanded or employer-remanded,
Can someone tell me how I could find out. Employer isn't giving any more info than they should.
Case details
--------------------
Filed as EB2, RIR, Bay Area, CA
PD 03/2002
Remanded Aug 2004 from Federal to non-RIR
CA SWA->SFO DOL-Remanded->CA SWA (non-RIR)
Employer responded to 45-day letter on 1/16/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
zonzon said:
Sorry .. I don t know if I am auto-remanded or employer-remanded,
Can someone tell me how I could find out. Employer isn't give any more info than they should.
Case details
--------------------
Filed as EB2, RIR, Bay Area, CA
PD 03/2002
Remanded Aug 2004 from Federal to non-RIR
CA SWA->SFO DOL-Remanded->CA SWA (non-RIR)
Employer responded to 45-day letter on 1/16/2006

I am not sure is there a way to find it. If its an employer remanded case, your employer should have got 3-options letter.

Cases like mine were auto-remanded, meaning no options were given to employer.

Mostly applications (LC) that had bachelor degree with less than 3-years exp or Master Degree less than 6 mons exp were auto remanded.

Hope it helps!

This is what I heard back when it was remanded .. Does this means it is employer remanded ?

"
*** has received a notice from the Department of Labor (DOL) requesting additional evidence for Reduction in Recruitment (RIR) on the AEC application. Unfortunately, *** cannot respond with favorable evidence at this time. Without immediately accepting denial of the AEC application, we have requested the DOL to remand the application back to the State Employment office for further processing.
"

Mine is May 2001 EB3 case, Autoremanded , We requested conversion to RIR based on the 6 months advertising done again, in 2004 and no reply , I got 45 day letter in Oct 05 , sent that back in Nov 05 1st week (again with Conversion to RIR request attaching all the documents to 45 Day latter .)

So far haven't heard anything

zonzon said:
This is what I heard back when it was remanded .. Does this means it is employer remanded ?

"
*** has received a notice from the Department of Labor (DOL) requesting additional evidence for Reduction in Recruitment (RIR) on the AEC application. Unfortunately, *** cannot respond with favorable evidence at this time. Without immediately accepting denial of the AEC application, we have requested the DOL to remand the application back to the State Employment office for further processing.
"

Yes, looks like yours is an employer remanded.

For employer remanded cases, we have seen couple of approvals in a month or so. Lets hope yours will be one of them :)

nitinag said:
Mine is May 2001 EB3 case, Autoremanded , We requested conversion to RIR based on the 6 months advertising done again, in 2004 and no reply , I got 45 day letter in Oct 05 , sent that back in Nov 05 1st week (again with Conversion to RIR request attaching all the documents to 45 Day latter .)

So far haven't heard anything

Nitinag, can you give us some more details on how your lawyer converted your application back to RIR. I've read on another thread that a case similar to yours has been approved. Is this possible? Reconverting your LC back to RIR after it was remanded if PD is before Aug. 3, 2001? This could be an option for me as well. I wish my lawyer was as resourceful as your lawyer. Thanks.

jdlabnala said:
Nitinag, can you give us some more details on how your lawyer converted your application back to RIR. I've read on another thread that a case similar to yours has been approved. Is this possible? Reconverting your LC back to RIR after it was remanded if PD is before Aug. 3, 2001? This could be an option for me as well. I wish my lawyer was as resourceful as your lawyer. Thanks.

We are still not successful in conversion , We applied for the conversion in Dec 2004 and then they threw everything in BEC so after getting 45 day letter , We have attached the Dec 2004 request documentation (basically you have to do 6 months advertising again andd attach that) to that letter and sent it to BEC in the hopes of them converting it into RIR and approving it. We are still waiting ...

fasten the seat belt and ready for re-post

I requested for letter campaign to educate to DOL/DBEC it seems no one like it here. JustWatching is doing same but only for PBEC. Guys, no one will come and fight for your cases. :D Anyway now, get ready for very long ride. :rolleyes: DBEC is asking for re-posting for all cases(RIR/TR) for SWA.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=172959&page=11&pp=15

Remanded cases are SWA and TR equivalent. Let's see how many employer will be ready for re-post expenses. Good luck for long haul. :D

Anand_Mishra said:
I requested for letter campaign to educate it seems no one like it here. JustWatching is doing same but only for PBEC. Guys, no one will come and fight for your cases. :D Anyway now, get ready for very long ride. :rolleyes: DBEC is asking for re-posting for all cases(RIR/TR) for SWA.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=172959&page=11&pp=15

Remanded cases are SWA and TR equivalent. Let's see how many employer will be ready for re-post expenses. Good luck for long haul. :D

Is re-posting similar to running an AD for TR (state) cases? Do you think that this is how they're going to handle all remaining TR (state) cases? Still haven't heard any auto remanded case that has been approved.

Amendment to remanded LC

How will the Dallas BEC handle if a remanded application, Oct 2001 is amended for min. requirement MS to MS+6 months and travel requirement is added in duties.

WIll the above amendment reset the PD on it and how does it impact if the application is RIR/TR. Thanks.

TR/non-rir recruitment instructions

Any idea when CA, Oct 01, remanded, replied to 45DL in mid-nov application would come for recruitment instructions.

Can it come by July/Aug.

Last BEC FAQ said data entry until June 06 and it also says non-rir will soon receive recruitment instructions, does it mean before June 06 or most likely later than that for the oct 01. Thanks.

lc102001 said:
Any idea when CA, Oct 01, remanded, replied to 45DL in mid-nov application would come for recruitment instructions.

Can it come by July/Aug.

Last BEC FAQ said data entry until June 06 and it also says non-rir will soon receive recruitment instructions, does it mean before June 06 or most likely later than that for the oct 01. Thanks.

Welcome aboard!!

These are all million dollar question we all are waiting as well (in this forum) :rolleyes:

Especially when it comes to Remanded cases... we have no Idea how BRC is going to handle!! As always its wait and see mode :confused:

Hi,

My PD is Aug 31,2001 and was autoremanded in May 2002. Yet to receive 45 DL.
However look what has happened for two of my co-workers:-
Case 1:
PD around Aug 2001. Auto remanded case. Labor got cleared in Dec 2005 straight away without any 45 DL. Applied for 7th year extension around Aug 2005

Case 2:
PD in Sept 2001. Auto remanded case. 45 DL in Nov 2005. Labor got cleared in Jan 2006. Applied for 7th year extension around July 2005.

Is there any link between 7th year extension and faster processing??

I don't think so. I applied for my 7th year extension in June 05. Got my 45-day letter dated 10/28 somehow reached my attorney in December 05 and was responded then.

LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK.... thats all that matters.

YetToLoseHope said:
Hi,

Case 1:
PD around Aug 2001. Auto remanded case. Labor got cleared in Dec 2005 straight away without any 45 DL. Applied for 7th year extension around Aug 2005

Case 2:
PD in Sept 2001. Auto remanded case. 45 DL in Nov 2005. Labor got cleared in Jan 2006. Applied for 7th year extension around July 2005.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

How do you think about this article ?

Hi! All.

I found this article at http://www.immigration-law.com/

How do you think about that.

Is it valuable to ask my employer and Can I keep my original PD ?

:cool:

01/26/2005: BEC Accepts Request for BEC Case Amendment for PERM Re-Filing

AILA has reported that DOL advised the AILA that "employers who are interested in submitting a PERM refile but, due to the identical issue, would like to amend the pending backlog case first, can go ahead and send in the new information to the Backlog Center."
It appears that "send in the new information" may be just a first step and eventually the DOL would have to return the original ETA 750 for the amendment by the employer.

My 8th Year extension submitted to INS on Jan 20th 2005. My old PD is July 9th 2001. 45D replied around mid Nov 2005. I think, their respective case source were "Region". May be mistake in DBEC part? Few guys are lucky not all. :) Please find out more details about those cases. But I think, long wait ahead.

YetToLoseHope said:
Hi,

Case 1:

Case 2:

Need more info

Anand_Mishra said:
My 8th Year extension submitted to INS on Jan 20th 2005. My old PD is July 9th 2001. 45D replied around mid Nov 2005. I think, their respective case source were "Region". May be mistake in DBEC part? Few guys are lucky not all. :) Please find out more details about those cases. But I think, long wait ahead.

True....we have to get more info before we can conclude or say anything!!

unfortunatley, thats how its been so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

YetToLoseHope said:
Hi,

Case 1:

Case 2:

Case 1.... off the bat its highly impossible!!!

May be you should talk to your friends and get more info! May be they are playing fool on you...I know its not April yet...some times people do get crazzzzzzzyyy :)

Case 2:
Do you know if your colleagues got any 3 option letter or any response before auto remand??

Please follow up and let us know. You did cause some commotion here...and some hope too..........heheheh