• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September visa bulletin released!!! Come here DV2014 people!!

Hopenewsun

Registered Users (C)
Hello eveybody

Now september vb available, for october these are the numbers:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA

Except: Egypt 5,000
Ethiopia 5,000
Nigeria 5,500

ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

These seems small numbers!! So numbers will not go quickly current!!

So it s mean in five mount they will call for EU40.000 .I have EU36xxx and I m expecting in November or December for interview .I still not received any e-mail or letter from KCC.They received my forums may25.

No, it does not mean that. The EU cut-off numbers increase usually around 1000-2500 each month. You'll not get any email from KCC, you should send an email and ask them about the forms.

So it s mean in five mount they will call for EU40.000 .I have EU36xxx and I m expecting in November or December for interview .I still not received any e-mail or letter from KCC.They received my forums may25.

I think you need to readjust your expectations. EU36XXX won't get interviews until around Jun/Jul at the earliest. They won't process 8000 each month.

Missed out on October by less than 10 spots. Damnit. I'm going to be overseas for all of October which makes it more difficult to organise medical and police checks.

I might see if I can plead my case and get them done before I leave anyway.

Not the biggest cut-off for Oceania - 300. It's been higher in other years. I would have expected it to be higher due to the large increase in selectees - over 90% more than last year. Hmmm. Very strange.

Hello eveybody

Now september vb available, for october these are the numbers:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA

Except: Egypt 5,000
Ethiopia 5,000
Nigeria 5,500

ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

These seems small numbers!! So numbers will not go quickly current!!
Hi,

I am a DV 2014 selectee from Asia and my case no is less than 1800 so current now. However, I do not yet receive 2nd letter. When it will be send to me? Anyone receive 2nd letter? Good luck for DV 2014 winners

Hi,

I am a DV 2014 selectee from Asia and my case no is less than 1800 so current now. However, I do not yet receive 2nd letter. When it will be send to me? Anyone receive 2nd letter? Good luck for DV 2014 winners

you should receive an EMAIL within a few days - that will be the 2NL.

Hi, What could be the projected interview date for 2014AS000094**? my estimation is around MAR/APR 2014.

Yes I would agree that timeline sounds about right, March at the very earliest I would have thought. Last year that number would have been in July, but this year may move a little differently.

hello Hjkarki, you ll be interviewed in November for sure ...and please be well prepared and try to get all required documents especially that from the police because it gets expired with time

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Hjkarki, you ll be interviewed in November for sure ...and please be well prepared and try to get all required documents especially that from the police because it gets expired with time

How on earth is ASIA going to get from 1800 to 9400 in November?? I think you misread the region.

Hjkarki from Asia not from Africa.

Its amazing to see that my country has highest numbers DV lottery of winners in DV 2014 (Nepal-6,082), that means only 3,500 can get Visa (7% of 50K) rest wont get a chance (2,582). Is my assessment right?

Its amazing to see that my country has highest numbers DV lottery of winners in DV 2014 (Nepal-6,082), that means only 3,500 can get Visa (7% of 50K) rest wont get a chance (2,582). Is my assessment right?

Yes and no. There is a 7% limit for a country, but in practice many of those 6082 won't proceed anyway, so it is likely that the 3500 limit would not be hit.

Now that the VBs are out, let the count down begin for those who will be interviewed in October, i just want to wish you the best and always Remember that PREPARATION = SUCCESS. Start right now to look for all the necessary civic documents and continue to pray and ask God for his blessings as well. GOOD LUCK as we're also patiently waiting for our time.

Not necessarily. Per region quota for Asia will strike before per country quota for Nepal.

Not necessarily. Per region quota for Asia will strike before per country quota for Nepal.

Which is like telling someone in a plane crash, "don't worry about dying when you hit the ground, you'll be dead from lack of oxygen before that...."

LOL - sorry - I just thought it was funny....