September Visa Bulletin Out!!!

kubutek

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody...

September 2007 Visa Bulletin is already published. Dates for EB3 Worldwide went back to the date from February bulletin which is August 2002 (my PD is September 2002). What it means to further processing of cases. Does it mean they will be approving some, that they have visa numbers.

Plase post any thoughts and comment on Sept VB...

Good Luck

Hi everybody...

September 2007 Visa Bulletin is already published. Dates for EB3 Worldwide went back to the date from February bulletin which is August 2002 (my PD is September 2002). What it means to further processing of cases. Does it mean they will be approving some, that they have visa numbers.

Plase post any thoughts and comment on Sept VB...

Good Luck

Ummm..bad news for EB3 folks...(U). good news for EB2 old filers with old PD.

Probally they give some dates for India EB3 in October Bulletin..

Horrible People.. I am unlucky guy.. people who applied alogn with me got there GC's and I am stuck..

Now USCIS says no visa.. They are playing with my life.

as we all already know with USCIS everything is possible. we see approvals of 2007 filer and in the meantime those who filed years before are still waiting...its a circus!!!

Yup. Now they have. from copy machine, I guess...

D. EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY FOR SEPTEMBER

Due to the return of unused July numbers by consular posts abroad, and the limited amount of pending demand eligible for final processing at consular posts, it has been possible to reestablish cut-off dates in many of the Employment preference categories.

OLD: GOOD, NEW:bAd

By the time they sent out the receipt notice, it will take more than 60 days, leaving September Bulletin it is worst side for new filers.

For old filers, its time to celebrate.

Its not on web site anymore.

Did they withdrew the Visa bulletin ?
As its not on official site anymore.
Possibility of revising with new numbers.

By the time they sent out the receipt notice, it will take more than 60 days, leaving September Bulletin it is worst side for new filers.

For old filers, its time to celebrate.
I won't until I see the result i.e. GC.
Nothing prevents uscis from doing Nothing in September and then change everything in October...

Just don't understand.

Does this mean, no more approvals for EB3 India after Sep 1st ?

This is soooo frustrating :(

Guys,

Could someone help me understand this?

If when you apply for the i485 and the dates are current and then the dates go back as in this September bulletin, does this mean that they stop processing those cases?

For example I filed in EB2 Rest of World category in late March 07 when everything was current. Does this new bulletin affect me too, or is it just new filers?

Thanks.

Yeah...right!
The dates will go back to 2001 or early 2002 or maybe even more backwards because so many folks filed their 485s in the last couple months.
So sit back, grab a beer and enjoy the show Y'All!

Dates can only go forward -

RELAX - ROW is not using it's share of 100K....the country quotas will only be enforced in the first three quarters...
and they will be removed in the last quarter....Dates are gonna be current soon...

One report said that they were only about 80K 485 filings in July....that's far too less from the 140K quota....things can only get better in the near future...

At least something good

At least VISA bulletin will limit random approval from USCIS. Take a look at trackitt that many people got their approval even with labor filed on after Janurary 2007.