• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

I don't know if it will be soon. She told me that tomorrow they could call 100

That's weird because the lady that I talked to told me that the state has not release any numbers for those continents yet. I spoke with her for 10 minutes going back and forth. But she told me that those were not the final numbers. She was actually the nicest one that I have spoken to.

Unfinished message:
I don't know if it will be soon. She told me that tomorrow they could call 1000 but we just have to wait until the 15th

That's weird because the lady that I talked to told me that the state has not release any numbers for those continents yet. I spoke with her for 10 minutes going back and forth. But she told me that those were not the final numbers. She was actually the nicest one that I have spoken to.

How about Asia? Pls

That makes most sense.

So we have two situations. Two regions got updated, three did not. For the three that did not get updates, I do believe we may see some adjustment to the numbers. It may not be big, but something. That should happen within a week or two, most likely a few days.

For the two regions that were changed, in both cases the adjustments were confusingly low. It may be that those two regions are done at those numbers. However, there may be a scenario where they adjust the number a little, just to get a few more through. In this scenario we are talking a few hundred for AS and maybe a couple of thousand for AF.

One thing in our favor, as SusieQQQ pointed out, these number are in the advanced notification section. So, this is a "prediction" and could be changed before the numbe becomes solid - in the next VB.

But
That makes most sense.

So we have two situations. Two regions got updated, three did not. For the three that did not get updates, I do believe we may see some adjustment to the numbers. It may not be big, but something. That should happen within a week or two, most likely a few days.

For the two regions that were changed, in both cases the adjustments were confusingly low. It may be that those two regions are done at those numbers. However, there may be a scenario where they adjust the number a little, just to get a few more through. In this scenario we are talking a few hundred for AS and maybe a couple of thousand for AF.

One thing in our favor, as SusieQQQ pointed out, these number are in the advanced notification section. So, this is a "prediction" and could be changed before the numbe becomes solid - in the next VB.

when will next vb out? :)

Except the VB is modified because i know this is the last Bulletin for 2014 FY. Just praying for it to be modified-just hundreds to my Cn oh God Hear our cry

I called the kcc lady she told me to wait till august 15 for a update or so she doesnt know if it will increase up till my CN eu43xxx

I think they are jst playing again..just increased asia by a bit and no increment for Nepal..i was really expecting a reasonable increment for Nepal..lost all hopes..

Reactions: DKK
That makes most sense.

This really is an exceptionally tough year for everyone, without much precedence and applicable learning from previous years. In many respects we seem to be on untested ground.

Last edited:
Still i dont believe that i am not selected in DV2015. Because, once it was told that all who checked there entry were seeing the non-selection message. And, it was reported that if you dont see the message addressing your name, there will be a system problem and the same case is with my entry. Can any one give me some information please?

That makes most sense.

Playing devils advocate, there have also been cases in the past when cutoffs did not actually move from one month to the next. I can't remember off the top of my head if this was ever the case for August to September and yes, I have again forgotten the link to the historical table....

Still i dont believe that i am not selected in DV2015. Because, once it was told that all who checked there entry were seeing the non-selection message. And, it was reported that if you dont see the message addressing your name, there will be a system problem and the same case is with my entry. Can any one give me some information please?

That was sorted out in the first day or two. If it's showing non selected now, sorry but you are not selected.
They only show your name if you have been selected. If an original letter said selected but no name it was in fact not selected.

That makes most sense.

Hi Britsimon,
I just call KCC.The lady told me that these are the releaed cut-off number for AS,however, check your case number in the 15th of august that may be there is a change in these cutoff.

Hi Britsimon,
I just call KCC.The lady told me that these are the releaed cut-off number for AS,however, check your case number in the 15th of august that may be there is a change in these cutoff.
That mean nothing change for Asia? I am so sad :(

Playing devils advocate, there have also been cases in the past when cutoffs did not actually move from one month to the next. I can't remember off the top of my head if this was ever the case for August to September and yes, I have again forgotten the link to the historical table....
Yes, it (cut-offs not or rarely moving from one month to the next) has occurred on few occasions in the past (at least for EU). As far as September is concerned, just +30 in 2000 and +100 in 2005. As you rightly point out, it is therefore not unheard of. Yet there still may be some (small) hope, who knows...