• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Officially the VB should be published on 15th .... Even though there is a pressure , they can take their time till 15th........ So i don't think that they will adjust figures...... I don't know what to do........... Thank you very much all experts for your kind help............. thanks a lot............. At least i had to have a early marriage because of the DV lottery............ God has decided not to send us to US... Who knows will there be a war on recent future, a major natural disaster....... So reluctantly we have to face this reality...........

Last edited:
Really don't understand.
I don't know. I give up. Please tell.
Their are no. Bagel there bagel. They were wrong again. But when doing the third draw?
Therefore, increasing the winners in 2014 was done on purpose.
The reason - probably a lawsuit or stupidity programmers.

Someone called KCC to ask that question (for OC anyway), and was told that OC numbers hadn't been finalised, and that the final September number may change in the next few weeks.

My question is ... why publish the VB now if numbers aren't yet finalised - considering that KCC have always maintained that the 15th of each month is the "official" release date.

Because technically it is only the August interview numbers that are final in the August bulletin. The September ones are advance notification. I have seen occasionally small changes between the advance and final notification, though it's rare.

VB is really a disaster for Nepal.I am felling sorry for all Nepalese friends who missed by couple of hundred.Hope KCC will slightly increase Nepal cutoff if they amend the VB before 15th july.

Reactions: DKK
Their are no. Bagel there bagel. They were wrong again. But when doing the third draw?
Therefore, increasing the winners in 2014 was done on purpose.
The reason - probably a lawsuit or stupidity programmers.
The same question with why their country issued so much money without having appropriate collateral. I think i will ask it someday to Einstein when i die.

@Britsimon . Hi my friend. We all are disappointed from this last VB and I'm very sorry for all you guys who didn't make it. But, let say, in the same way I'm afraid too :eek:, I have my interview in latest August, do I have to worry if in that time will be visa available for me and my family???? How % can I be sure to have available visa for me at August 28?

A response, but frankly one, will be much appreciated.

I'm so sad too for this awfull final for so many persons :(

And I'm in the same case as you levi2
I'm frightened that interview will be canceled in EU :(

@Britsimon . Hi my friend. We all are disappointed from this last VB and I'm very sorry for all you guys who didn't make it. But, let say, in the same way I'm afraid too :eek:, I have my interview in latest August, do I have to worry if in that time will be visa available for me and my family???? How % can I be sure to have available visa for me at August 28?

A response, but frankly one, will be much appreciated.

I can't be 100% sure that interviews won't be cancelled. They might, and Raevsky has predicted they will. However, I don't think so - I think KCC have played this conservatively and they have only pushed the numbers up slightly in AS and AF. The other regions weren't touched.

I actually think we will see a small adjustment/increase over the next few days or even a couple of weeks. I think SA and OC will get some more and perhaps even EU (although that is less likely). However, for now I think you are relatively safe - they know that you are now spending money on medicals etc so they would not do that purely to say no.

I have to say a big THANK YOU to all of you guys (especially BRITSIMON, VLADEK and SLONER) for your great input and your valuable time. I'll definitely join this sheer madness again for DV-2016 - i won the DV-2014 on my first participation, so who knows, maybe it will work out again. It all happens for a reason - we are just not able to realize that in disappointing times like these!

Thank you guys and good luck to everyone!!
God bless you!

Alex
EU50XXX

I can't be 100% sure that interviews won't be cancelled. They might, and Raevsky has predicted they will. However, I don't think so - I think KCC have played this conservatively and they have only pushed the numbers up slightly in AS and AF. The other regions weren't touched.

I actually think we will see a small adjustment/increase over the next few days or even a couple of weeks. I think SA and OC will get some more and perhaps even EU (although that is less likely). However, for now I think you are relatively safe - they know that you are now spending money on medicals etc so they would not do that purely to say no.
I really don't know. First my CN 369** should be within first week of August, now i see no increase at all :confused:, I'm confused!!!

I'm so sad too for this awfull final for so many persons :(

And I'm in the same case as you levi2
I'm frightened that interview will be canceled in EU :(

Chicago don't worry! If you look at CEAC and the numbers that they just have announced there will be no cancellations in August. As Simon said, there will be probably a small adjustment and they will add some numbers to issue as many visas as possible.

First of all, thank you all of you boys and girls for staying here helping and sharing this time in the forum.

And this is it. For me it's over, a year and a half of plans about buying a house, convalidation of our university studies, schools for our children, ... I'm devastated, I feel like I've wasted one year and half planning an inexistent new life. That does it for me, I don't know if I will try again next year.

Thank you all

First of all, thank you all of you boys and girls for staying here helping and sharing this time in the forum.

And this is it. For me it's over, a year and a half of plans about buying a house, convalidation of our university studies, schools for our children, ... I'm devastated, I feel like I've wasted one year and half planning an inexistent new life. That does it for me, I don't know if I will try again next year.

Thank you all
Yea, Nax, I know is hard but you have to keep your faith and continue to live your life with your family. That is the most important in our lives, FAMILY. Regards to you and your family. God bless you all.

Yap Family first....still guessing how to break the sad news to the family....will break hearts tonite...or may be hold it off till 15Th still confused....

Yea, Nax, I know is hard but you have to keep your faith and continue to live your life with your family. That is the most important in our lives, FAMILY. Regards to you and your family. God bless you all.