• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

thanks simon for your advice. i will tell her to send the AOS package in as soon as possible. Actually, she has everything ready and can submit it first thing tomorrow morning. so, she doesn't have to wait for the biometrics result to be included in the AOS package, right?

Biometrics?? You mean medical I assume - yes she would normally include that - better check in with Mom as to whether you can submit without the medical.

Reactions: CWH
Biometrics?? You mean medical I assume - yes she would normally include that - better check in with Mom as to whether you can submit without the medical.

she got the medical exam done a month ago and have the results (sealed envelope) with her now. well, i will check with mom what else to do to make sure that she could get it in asap. thanks so much simon for your advice!

she got the medical exam done a month ago and have the results (sealed envelope) with her now. well, i will check with mom what else to do to make sure that she could get it in asap. thanks so much simon for your advice!

Ok - so biometrics (fingerprints and photos) will be scheduled by the FO once they receive the 485 package.

Reactions: CWH
congratulation for to all the persons that make it (sorry but now me english is not very good) i am very :mad: but what we can do ? to much happiness in 1/05/2013 when we see that we win and to much sadness today,thank to all for the help and i hope one day i will find a way to go to SUA goodbay:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I am happy that you made it Vladdy, I hope you have a wonderful life in America and to all the others that did make it Congratulations. Remember there is no shame in being happy that you realized a dream this year. You give the rest of us hope.

All is well :)
Thanks to all forum mates for explanation and advices.
My best wishes for your bright future!...

GOODBYE ALL YOU PEOPLE :)

I don't know what to say,

I am sorry for all of us guys, it was the American nightmare.

hope we will get over it very soon

Oh my goodness, what a terrible VB :(:(:(

I'm so so sorry. I'm just speechless and so disappointed for you all. :(

I really hope that they'll adjust upwards in the next few days. They can still change things in the next VB, although it's a slim chance. :(

DV is a golden platform for the people like me by all means. But for me it became curse not the boon. Due to this virtual dream my carreer has been ruined.

But I am sure, I can do better here in my country with the strong determination and will power.

Thanks Britsimon, kayend..., and everyone here.
Miss you all the interestingT forum mates...

Thanks.

Very sad news! All hopes dead!
By the way, thanks guys who helped a lot. You are the best.
Wish you all, all the best.
Goodbye for 2014 and hopeful for 2016 one.

For a year, I realized that I love my country more than someone else. Many people leave the U.S. and then returned. So why waste your energy, time and money. This is my home and I'm glad I was born here.
More positive friends.:)My feelings are similar to fly the Russian team of the World Cup. Life goes on.;)