• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

In fact, it may not be overly surprising if the forthcoming VB September numbers should come out a few days later than usual: unlike in previous years, when most regions went Current in September, this time around KCC will have to define exact cut-off points. In order to close dv 2014 effectively, these cut-offs necessarily will have to be as exact as possible, whereas Current in the past left distinctively more flexibility to them during the remainder of the DV year. Just a thought, don't want to spoil the party, let's however be fully mentally prepared for a somewhat longer wait this time around. Best of luck to everyone!

I also have evening:)
138029268788.jpg

In fact, it may not be overly surprising if the forthcoming VB September numbers should come out a few days later than usual: unlike in previous years, when most regions went Current in September, this time around KCC will have to define exact cut-off points. In order to close dv 2014 effectively, these cut-offs necessarily will have to be as exact as possible, whereas Current in the past left distinctively more flexibility to them during the remainder of the DV year. Just a thought, don't want to spoil the party, let's however be fully mentally prepared for a somewhat longer wait this time around. Best of luck to everyone!

It's hard for us, but I think the same as euro2014 does :oops:

That doesn't make me avoid my expectation that today is the day they could release the dv cutoff numbers :p

Wow, this thread is moving fast.... I think if them kcc guys are reading the posts in this thread they might just postpone the delivering of the numbers so that they dont kill this thread..... Its officially becoming the most interesting thread for sure.

They are taking the time to manage the 50k-54k visas at max they are calculating to reach the exact quotas or they dont know what they are doing like all the time.

Reactions: DKK