• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

HaaaaAaa lol ... so funny.. Hilarious ... Quite entertaining....posts... . I love it.... : ) :D

Me, I am from India living in Kenya, i play cricket

thanks good , but let me confirm something with you, since you are Indian you should not be illegible to play the DV program, except if your wife is Kenyan, correct? (I am asking you this question because last time I found a Moroccan guy who is living in France and belong to EU (his CN was 2014EU000xxxxx), he confirmed to me that he is not married, then I asked him to call KCC thenthe embassy, finally they told him that he is disqualified)

i just called them .... your foorms are processing ..can i have a chance to get an interview .... we don't know yet sir ... thank you .. good by

And so they are in Kentucky because of us calling :D

I'm afraid they won't tell us anything today.

thanks good , but let me confirm something with you, since you are Indian you should not be illegible to play the DV program, except if your wife is Kenyan, correct? (I am asking you this question because last time I found a Moroccan guy who is living in France and belong to EU (his CN was 2014EU000xxxxx), he confirmed to me that he is not married, then I asked him to call KCC thenthe embassy, finally they told him that he is disqualified)

my wife is Kenyan

Will they take some bribe to tell this? Some body call and check the amount they want.Then we will collect the money.
Surely you meant this as a joke...:), I personally like it. Just to re-confirm: (even) an attempt, if proven, to bribe a public official in the US is a felony... Don't even try to joke on the phone about it.

Surely you meant this as a joke...:), I personally like it. Just to re-confirm: (even) an attempt to bribe a public official in the US is a felony... Don't even try to joke on the phone about it.
Ha ha ha.it is a joke.No body will call and ask the amount if they really want to get the green card.Its illegal in every country.

Ha ha ha.it is a joke.No body will call and ask the amount if they really want to get the green card.Its illegal in every country.
I can tell you from personal experience that it is common practice in many countries..., not here in the US, though - as LPR, don't even try to joke about it, however funny it may sound to you. Best.