• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Seriously??? Less than 10 minutes after stating you called and they told you no numbers, you're asking people to call again?

Come on guys, if you all keep going at this rate and they refuse to give out the numbers until the 15th, I would say 'serves you right' Yes I know this is harsh, and all hopes are hanging on this final bulletin, but you all need to step back and take some deep breathes please! Come on people!!
"hys·te·ri·a
hiˈsterēə,-ˈsti(ə)rēə/
noun
noun: hysteria; plural noun: hysteria:

exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement, especially among a group of people."

Seriously??? Less than 10 minutes after stating you called and they told you no numbers, you're asking people to call again?

Come on guys, if you all keep going at this rate and they refuse to give out the numbers until the 15th, I would say 'serves you right' Yes I know this is harsh, and all hopes are hanging on this final bulletin, but you all need to step back and take some deep breathes please! Come on people!!

Absolutely what she said!

They will get fed up with phone calls every 10 minutes peeps.

Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. .... :)

yesterday i was thinking 'CURRENT' means KCC will schedule our interview (not really based on CNs due to embassy's capacity) but when the visas are exhausted, they will cancel some interview..looks like it's not absolutely wrong..

Then why has DV not been current every single year in September?

You know what.. You and whoever can go on believing whatever you want. I'm tired of banging my head against a brick wall. If you guys want to trust in nonsensical speculation rather than actual official stuff, go ahead and be my guest.

Quite the opposite is normally the case: continuously and intentionally annoy people and the door will be shut in your face...

Precisely. At worst this lot is going to mean that the future KCC response will be a blanket "wait for the bulletin".

Hey friends! there is no need to call. Use the math you learned and analyse the previous résults. you will get a clear vision.
Good luck for us all and hope we meet each other in USA

Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. .... :)

Not likely in this case. People are making it sound like KCC has the number they just don't want to release them, well that's not true! If they had the numbers, they will give them out just so you guys stop bothering them!

Yes... i called.......... Sorry.... i asked others to call since i can't wait till i get the numbers.....

In the absence of an appropriate emoticon....

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Guys, let do this. Get a volunteer to call at 2pm and 4pm Kentucky time and others just come back at 2:05 and 4:05 to check the status. No point of keep calling and get nothing out of it.

Any volunteer?