• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

I don't think we'll get any news before wednesday, it's last bulletin they have to make precise calculations before they throw any number so just few more days sleepless nights...

I never imagine before 50% of total selectees will be disappointed.
We with high CNs are like subtitute player on soccer field who will only play when someone die. :(

It is NOT the case that 50% of selectees are disappointed. It is more like, close to 50% don't follow through with the process. Yes there probably will be disappointments - but if you are talking about people who want to proceed but can't, it is more likely to be closer to 5% than 50%.

I don't think we'll get any news before wednesday, it's last bulletin they have to make precise calculations before they throw any number so just few more days sleepless nights...
Not a few days. If we heard bad news you won't sleep well for a few weeks :p

I never imagine before 50% of total selectees will be disappointed.
We with high CNs are like subtitute player on soccer field who will only play when someone die. :(

We're substitutes that don't know the rules of the substitution. I just hope that embassies won't say they don't have enough time for all the rest of CN and they put out all the people that didn't attend their embassy interviews before, because some years they didn't fulfill all the quota and you don't really know why.

We're substitutes that don't know the rules of the substitution. I just hope that embassies won't say they don't have enough time for all the rest of CN and they put out all the people that didn't attend their embassy interviews before, because some years they didn't fulfill all the quota and you don't really know why.
You got a point there ! They might also run out of time.
But i guess they will reschedule a lot of september interviews in august or even in late july if its necessary.

You got a point there ! They might also run out of time.
But i guess they will reschedule a lot of september interviews in august or even in late july if its necessary.

I hope you're right but I don't see them making a special effort for this, because i think they will be giving priority to the holiday visas for all the people on vacation in USA

Last edited:
I hope you're right but I don't see them making a special effort for this, because i think they will be giving priority to the holiday visas for all the people on vacation in USA

Huh? It seems to me there is a fair bit about this process you don't understand, my friend.

Huh? It seems to me there is a fair bit about this process you don't understand, my friend.

Maybe you're right I don't undestand the whole process because I didn't have the opportunity to have an interview yet. But at least in my embassy and in some others, I've read that there's only one day a week for the DV visas. And I guess they should share the same people for all the different visas.
And you can be sure I really hope that everybody who say there's a good chance or at least a chance to get an interview are right.

I just allocated time for their breakfast and a spare time to discuss about what has happened to their Independence day....... You people believe or not........I didn't even go to work today.... I cannot work with a concentration..........