• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

i dont know LOLs.. probably all regions will go current.. but when the visas exhausted, KCC will cancel all of the interview scheduled :( *just guessing* im sure Nepal already hit its country limit. and Asia will hit too soon.. but we still don't know what plan does KCC has to do with it.. either they will disappointed rest of us.. or at least they will give us more visas..

What you are guessing is extremely unlikely and makes little sense.

Imagine the extra work for KCC and all the embassies for scheduling interviews they know won't happen. Then the additional cost of informing people their interviews would be cancelled. Doubtful that KCC and the embassies would plan to do all that extra work for nothing.
Then imagine the number of people that would be wasting money on medicals and booking travel to interviews that will never take place. Doubtful that KCC would do that.
Then of course there is the definition of what is meant by current (as defined in every VB). It means there is an expectation that there are enough visas to cover remaining demand.

But sure, other than those things, your guess makes absolute sense... :eek:

Cameroun is not a special country, so you don't have to wory about cameroun take up!
Cameroun goes the same rate as the rest of africa, so it all depends of ypur CN if its to high or not!?
Thanks Vladek. My numba is 2014AF58xxx. Scheduled for interview already. Thanks.

This could be true WingZero(all regions current to exhaustion), EU will be current as I said earlier EU will get max 4500 visas in jul,july and august so with previous jun ceac(13500) it'll be max 18000 issued with processed AP before last VB.EU will get something like 20000 in DV2014.World total visa issued something like ~54500.

AF also could go current because of higher refusal rate( I called this Sloner 2012 variable) and too many AP(additional cheking)...

Hi Simon, do you think it is realistic for the Case numbers in Egypt after the cut-off of 32,500 to reach 37K ?? honest one??

This could be true WingZero(all regions current to exhaustion), EU will be current as I said earlier EU will get max 4500 visas in jul,july and august so with previous jun ceac(13500) it'll be max 18000 issued with processed AP before last VB.EU will get something like 20000 in DV2014.World total visa issued something like ~54500.

AF also could go current because of higher refusal rate( I called this Sloner 2012 variable) and too many AP(additional cheking)...
Oh my - "all regions current to exhaustion" what is this even supposed to mean...o_O Surely it will be more fruitful to wait for the VB Bulletin numbers next week ;)

If they wont process all of the 1600 sri lanka and cambodia due to embassy's capacity i'm sure asia can hit 19k
KCC already know that Sri Lanka and Cambodia has significant selectees in the Asian region and also they should know the capacity of both embassies.
IMO...KCC reserve the last 2 months for rest of Asia and rest of asian embassies might have some special plans to manage the interviews for last 2 months.
For Sri Lanka....I think at least ~650 selectees would call for the interview.

Last edited:
Hi Simon, do you think it is realistic for the Case numbers in Egypt after the cut-off of 32,500 to reach 37K ?? honest one??

Honestly - that is too close to call. There is not much point to hold a country to a special limit in the last month UNLESS it has hit, or will hit the 7% limit.

In 2013 Egypt received 3362 visas with 5015 selectees. This year they have 5757 selectees - almost 15% increase. So - Egypt can in theory get over the country limit - by a small margin. We don't know what the highest Egypt number - so it is hard to be precise. Depending on response and success rates so far they may still implement a country cutoff - we just have to wait to see in a few days time...

Honestly - that is too close to call. There is not much point to hold a country to a special limit in the last month UNLESS it has hit, or will hit the 7% limit.

In 2013 Egypt received 3362 visas with 5015 selectees. This year they have 5757 selectees - almost 15% increase. So - Egypt can in theory get over the country limit - by a small margin. We don't know what the highest Egypt number - so it is hard to be precise. Depending on response and success rates so far they may still implement a country cutoff - we just have to wait to see in a few days time...

Yeb, you are right it is the matter of few days, the hardest few days every :) thank you very much for your reply.

I just wish they would release the numbers already, I do think that this 2014 DV lottery will go down as the cruelest one ever though.