• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Thanks Britsimon. Please,should i get the bank statement in my name or that of my sponsor..coz she will be the one to provide the affidavic. how much is the mininum amount to be in the account in dollars. thanks.

If you are providing an affaavit of support (form I134), then your sponsor should show income in excess of the Federal Poverty guidelines. So in that case the income is more critical than their savings. However if you are showing your own savings, then a bank statement should be in your name and the amount should exceed $10k per adult.

Yes July is here . I remember in June by 3rd the Number where already out. Somehow i do expect that Thursday 3rd something may be out...Here we have had a scenario when those who are current in August are doing their Interviews in July.
Its not easy but lets keep the faith. CEAC Data!!!! can kill u guys.

I am EU49XXX! I know o have been asking along the year for your opinions about my number but since there is one more bulletin left I will ask for the last time :).
Do you guys think there is a small possibility to be called? If not is there anything I could do?? Thanks!!!!

I think it is a bit ate for new predictions, but I will say the same that I have most likely told you before...

49k is in the risky range - I personally think the cutoff will be below 45, but I would be delighted to be proven wrong...

I think it is a bit ate for new predictions, but I will say the same that I have most likely told you before...

49k is in the risky range - I personally think the cutoff will be below 45, but I would be delighted to be proven wrong...

I really really REALLY HOPE you will be proven wrong. Otherwise it will be GAME OVER for us high CN!

Thanks once more Britsimon. Please kindly enlighten me about the ( form 1134) you mentioned.I have no knowledge of it. Thanks.
If you are providing an affaavit of support (form I134), then your sponsor should show income in excess of the Federal Poverty guidelines. So in that case the income is more critical than their savings. However if you are showing your own savings, then a bank statement should be in your name and the amount should exceed $10k per adult.

and then ..
i've got another friend . who is careless of cut offs
his name is Gary Moore
unfortunately he is not with us.right now ... he is in perfect world... he is in dreams world .........
,,,,,,,he is dead

but my african and asian , and europinian friends ..... just listen
this amasing guitar is just for you

This is absolutely beautiful!

Yes July is here . I remember in June by 3rd the Number where already out. Somehow i do expect that Thursday 3rd something may be out...Here we have had a scenario when those who are current in August are doing their Interviews in July.
Its not easy but lets keep the faith. CEAC Data!!!! can kill u guys.

You need to remember the early numbers given via the phone are preliminary. As an example, the numbers for South America in August were incorrect. There was a funeral atmosphere in the South American thread, but when the VB came out the numbers had increased as expected.

You need to remember the early numbers given via the phone are preliminary. As an example, the numbers for South America in August were incorrect. There was a funeral atmosphere in the South American thread, but when the VB came out the numbers had increased as expected.
In 99.9% the early numbers are correct.

Slightly above or below 45K, that is also my guess for the last bulletin.

"Upcoming Bulletin for August pending… A few days to wait. Hope it will be current for all, especially EU, or at list not cut-off before 45XXX for you all guys… It could be a good hope for your DV-2015EU 434XX to come next year. X the fingers.