• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

No, for Family based cases they use the I864 (which has a legally binding aspect on the sponsor). I134 is (without doubt) the correct form for DV cases.

A CO reviewing any immigration case (including DV) should consider whether the person will become a public charge or not. For DV applicants who are asked to show how they will support themselves, they can show any or a combination of savings (over $10k per adult), proof of assets that will be sold, a job offer in the US, or an I134 completed by a US legal resident. You may not be asked at all, but if asked for this proof and you cannot provide it, you may be denied or put on AP while you get the proof. So - you don't HAVE to provide it, but I personally wouldn't want to attend the interview without something...
Thanks a million Britsimon. I must say you are God sent. I feel safe now. No worries. Will do just that. Thanks again.

I think Asia,OC and EU will be current in next VB :). We'll see predictions for AF after new CEAC update.Good luck to all :).

@rafik
Any new input?OC or SA?

I ve got AS, SA, OC and NA.
EU is running by now and i m planning AF for tonight.
if everything goes right, we may publish the data tomorrow.

Reactions: nax
I ve got AS, SA, OC and NA.
EU is running by now and i m planning AF for tonight.
if everything goes right, we may publish the data tomorrow.

rafikbo - are you saying you've got preliminary VB numbers for AS, SA, OC and NA, or are you talking CEAC numbers?

Here is the file (in txt format, you should open it with excel),

When you do globals, u should take into account that when the case status is REFUSED all derivative should be the same as the CEAC website does not update the derivative status correctly.
It cannot open......... Please i;m very lack in IT knowledge.... It doesn't give any option of "Open with"

I don't want to bother you or stress you, but did you finish data for EU? I know everybody is anxious for any news about the final cut.

Really appreciate your effort. Thank you

I don't want to bother you or stress you, but did you finish data for EU? I know everybody is anxious for any news about the final cut.

Really appreciate your effort. Thank you

I left the script running this morning, it will take a couple of hours but I can't check right now, (still working)

Reactions: nax
Thanks Rafik for AS so results are:
Total with family 11341 Issued 5506
Ready 3706 Refused 286

This looks very promising for AS folks :)